No free views for my kids

bigfatmomma

I'm a teenager and I love my scratchy popping vinyl. I wouldn't trade it for anything, there is nothing like it. Maybe you should expose your kids to it. And yes you can get new cartridges, they are as low as 20 bucks depending on your stereo. The vinyl market is on the rise so you may be surprised as to all the cool stuff you can purchase.

Edited to say: Vinyl is by far the best way to listen Zeppelin. It was originally recorded to sound good on the format, and when you make stuff digital you compress sound waves which doesn't exactly make it sounds better.

My god, it's like you took the words right out of my mouth. Great post. :DB)B)

Good question - some people like to troll and just go on boards, post rants or obnoxious posts and disappear. Waste of their time IMO.

Exactly. It's a waste of their time as well as our time. I wish people like that wouldn't even bother. Go disturb somebody else. :angry:

My own story is this, when i found Led Zeppelin's music my whole life changed for the better, i became focused and knew just what good, no great music was. They have set the standard for everyone else to follow, and in most cases these bands have failed abismally.

Everyone who has known me since, knows me as That Zeppelin Obsessed Person. When my kids came along i used their music to drown out all the crying untill my babies cryed because i wasnt playing Zeppelin songs. :lol:

As young babies they would jump and jig about every time Zeppelin was played, and they still all have a great love of the band, 20+ years on. My wife likes them, though not as much as me, but i allow her her own mind, well that's what New Age Cavemen are supposed to do, right? :D

:thumbsup:

I'm actually glad that I wasn't listening to Zeppelin my whole childhood. I very much enjoyed my own revelation. If it had always been there, I would've never had that "Ah-ha!" moment, which I cherish now. Really, a lot of the music I grew up with I've lost interest in over the years, so I'm glad Zeppelin wasn't one of those bands.

Archived