Sons of Albion

ocean

I don't really think he sounds like Robert...and certainly not like Robert in the early years as someone stated....totally different. However, Logan's voice is sort of reminding me of Jeff Buckley's. Or more accurately, Jeff Buckley's rockier tunes.

Not a bad band photo but the jacket with 'Fuck You' is really lame.

(Re: Sons of Albion) Very good! I also enjoyed Logan's previous band. He shows a lot of promise indeed.

Not to go off-topic, but can anyone post that pic of Robert & Logan taken (looks like) in the desert? I tried the search function but to no avail. Maybe I'm remembering it from the old forum.

(Re: Sons of Albion) Very good! I also enjoyed Logan's previous band. He shows a lot of promise indeed.

Not to go off-topic, but can anyone post that pic of Robert & Logan taken (looks like) in the desert? I tried the search function but to no avail. Maybe I'm remembering it from the old forum.

I know what photo you're talking about and it's definitely on the old forum. Someone probably has it here though.

P.S. Sons of Albion are playing a show in Reading on the 9th, when conveniently many Zepfans will be in the area. Reading isn't far from London, right?

EDIT: I stand corrected. Apparently Reading is about 1 hour west of London.

I know what photo you're talking about and it's definitely on the old forum. Someone probably has it here though.

Voilà! Oh, how I love this picture of father and son. What an amazing adventure they must have had together.

robertlogan.jpg

I think this one is worse. 2002 obviously wasnt a great year for Robert in pictures. But hey, he looks hot now. Esp. the Rolling Stone cover.

robert%20plant06x.jpg

The hair is still going strong, God love 'im. He was blessed with powerful locks.

To the person who asked about Aura: the drummer Jesse Garcia is Robert's son. Maybe he uses his mum's last name or something. He's adorable, isn't he?

Archived