BILOXI 17TH ANNUAL CRAWFISH FESTIVAL

alwizard03

You do the coolest shit, seriously. All these pics make me want to lead a major Yankee invasion down your way. :) Speaking as someone who's seen a lot of beaches in her lifetime, that is really some neat-looking coastline. :thumbsup:

Your welcome to come visit anytime

I flew to New Orleans and drove to Biloxi for a weekend. The drive along the coast was awesome, and remember very well all of the hurricane evacuation route signs along the way, and tons of Gump-like shrimp boats. I had a great time, and hit a royal flush at the pirate ship and paid for the whole trip. That was a couple years before Katrina. I went in April, and it was already humid as a mofo. I must have passed 20 miles of beaches along the way, and didn't see one person swimming. I've always wanted to drive instead of fly....check out the Natchez-Trace route. Someday soon. Cool pics.

I flew to New Orleans and drove to Biloxi for a weekend. The drive along the coast was awesome, and remember very well all of the hurricane evacuation route signs along the way, and tons of Gump-like shrimp boats. I had a great time, and hit a royal flush at the pirate ship and paid for the whole trip. That was a couple years before Katrina. I went in April, and it was already humid as a mofo. I must have passed 20 miles of beaches along the way, and didn't see one person swimming. I've always wanted to drive instead of fly....check out the Natchez-Trace route. Someday soon. Cool pics.

Haha it must have been low tide, you would've had to walk half a mile out to get to water over your waist :D it's very shallow for a long way out at low tide.

Yep I here ya'll but when I want to swim I go to the River are a nice cold creek and on occasion down to the Florida Keys actually going that way in late August early September for a little R&R.

Archived