TV Commercials

Virginia

You know those guys on one of the "Free Credit Report .com"commercials. The three poor musicians....I think they are kinda cute. :)

That bozo chick on the Nutra System diet ads, the one that says " FOOTBALL, now what chick likes that?" or something along those lines....OMG!!! How irritating!!!!!!!!

There is a commercial on, in -new york by -michael bloomberg and its all positive until the end of the commercial, where he says. "lets keep the middle class in new york"... i dont quite understand...does nyc now need the middle class or something, now that everyone was driven out.

Favorite:

Visa Tuesday Afternoon

Least favorite:

BK Square butts

Hi "Virginia?" There is another commercial that comes to mind. Remember the one when there was five (I think it was five) horses picking on one horse in the snow. One horse out of the five decides to hit the tree and snow falls on the one poor horse resulting in all of the other five horses laughing their asses off at him. In return, the one poor horse decides to hit the tree real hard resulting in lots of snow falling on all five horses resulting in the one horse laughing his ass off and for good reason. I always love it when the underdog wins. ROCK ON!

Hi "Virginia?" There is another commercial that comes to mind. Remember the one when there was five (I think it was five) horses picking on one horse in the snow. One horse out of the five decides to hit the tree and snow falls on the one poor horse resulting in all of the other five horses laughing their asses off at him. In return, the one poor horse decides to hit the tree real hard resulting in lots of snow falling on all five horses resulting in the one horse laughing his ass off and for good reason. I always love it when the underdog wins. ROCK ON!

:D

One of my favs Tobasco B)

thank you for this thread i always wondered about it

we always played this game as children - guess that commercial

anyway my fave as a pre-schooler i remember coke commercial

a bunch of hippie looking kids singing id like to teach the world to sing a perfect harmony like the carpenters

and making a big christmas tree made of coke cans or bottles

it's still my fave up to this day

Anything including Billy Mays is probably my least favourite comercial. My favourites are the ones with animals, except the ones that are for rescue centers because they make me wwant to cry.

Those Progressive insurance ads can be quite annoying, where people are shopping for car insurance like they're at Best Buy or Staples. And that girl wears way too much makeup. I kinda wonder what she really looks like. Then again, maybe not. :o

I did this at the Open Mike Night at the Comedy Nest in Montreal many years ago while this Polaroid commercial was still showing...

Scene:

Two men, butt I did it by myself, looking up and pointing to the sky

"What's that?"

"Look, look up there?"

one of the men reaches for his Polaroid camera

takes a picture of a UFO

Commentary voice: Polaroid the next step

Next scene:

man with face sideways on table

butt in the air screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ohhhhhhhh get this probe out of my butt...

haven't you ever heard of Vaseline??????????????????"

I agree that it's annoying...and stupid! Can't believe such a commercial exists!

I thought for sure he was referring to the Amsterdam beer one that has that "duht-duhda-duht-duhda-duht-duhda-duht" singing over and over again, while fascinating people do fascinating things, like kick soccer balls around while swinging from lampposts?

I saw one last night that was really cool but I can't remember what the company was. I think it was an insurance co., there was this little hummingbird that was sparkly with lights, and lots of neat colored lights, kind of similar to the "Tuesday Afternoon" commercial.

Oh, and that awful Spongebob/Burger King (2 of my least favorite things combined into one) one is on all the time <_< And now my kids are singing along. Ugh.

Oh, and that awful Spongebob/Burger King (2 of my least favorite things combined into one) one is on all the time <_< And now my kids are singing along. Ugh.

What's the chance that clothing with square buttocks actually comes into style, after this?

Archived