Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zoso13zeppelin

The Hair Thread

My hair is about the colors of Bonzo's and not as frizzy as Robert's hair in like 1973, but like 1977. Actually, even though he's blonde it looks like this:

1977a.jpg

It's about that dark and that curly. Without the blonde ends, it's all dark.

Edited by lzfan715

i used to have freckles, but i dont anymore! just printer paper skin and dark lips…and my superdark hair :lol:

the corpse continues today…

Hey, it's the Jimmy look, you guys! Where's the love? I think that's an awesome combination.

I hate my hair...it's frizzy and it's wavy, so no matter how much I want it to just lay flat, it sticks out any which way it wants to. I have to keep it short because otherwise it totally bushes out and I look like I have poodle ears. Argh!!! At least it's a decent color of brown. I know brown's not totally exciting, but at least it's a nice shade of it. Oh - and did I mention that I'm already getting gray hairs? WTF? I'm 22! It's only 5 or 6 now, but it used to be only 1 or 2, so... I'm going to be completely gray when I'm 30, I swear to god. Stupid hair.

Hey, I'm pale with a lot of freckles so that ruins the Jimmy look. At least the freckles aren't visible unless it's summer.

I recently saw a friend's hair on another forum. His hair is down to his knees and his beard is down to his waist. He lives in Arkansas and rides a Harley. He must have a hell of a time getting the tangles out after a ride.

:D

I recently saw a friend's hair on another forum. His hair is down to his knees and his beard is down to his waist. He lives in Arkansas and rides a Harley. He must have a hell of a time getting the tangles out after a ride.

:D

Wow...you must be bored Redrum bumping up this old thread. :D

My husband would be saying "what hair" as it is a bit thin on top. Too many u-turns under the sheets. ;)

As for me, I went out and bought a box of color as my gray roots are getting a little too prominante for my liking.

As you can tell, I to ,am bored today.

Mine is dark blond/light brown but a bit shorter than I like <_< I got it cut yesterday.

When I was 16, I dyed my hair blond. Some people at school thought I looked good, others laughed at me.

Edited by Cletus

When I was 16 my hair was medium brown, long and thick... Now its only on my face and ...Ummm.... Oppp... well, I'm bald on my head (above my eyebrow's) any way..... Nobody seems to give frick one way or another.

Wow...you must be bored Redrum bumping up this old thread. :D

My husband would be saying "what hair" as it is a bit thin on top. Too many u-turns under the sheets. ;)

As for me, I went out and bought a box of color as my gray roots are getting a little too prominante for my liking.

As you can tell, I to ,am bored today.

Yep, there never seems to be anyone here when I drop in. :mellow:

Mine is straight and Brown with the slightest hint of red in it. Out of curiosity what shampoo/conditioner do ya'll use? I've been using Garnier Fructis 2 in 1 (shampoo and conditioner) for a while and it feels great on my hair, but I was wondering what ya'll use to make your hair look fabulous.

Pretty interesting. :) I've just found this topic after browsing through forum.

I love hair. I've always loved long and natural hair the most. One of the most things I notice and look on women is hair. Nice and long hair is a very turn on to me. :) My favorite type of hairstyle is long, straight, and dark colored hair. I like long and wavy or curly hair too. I really care a lot about my hair.

Anyway my hair is straight, black color or very dark brown color and it's short currently. It's very difficult for me to say which hairstyle it is actually but I'll try to explain it as best as I can. It's usually medium length, past my ears or up to my ears, and it's like a Caesar cut and just a bit longer when I cut it. When it is medium or longer it may look like a mop-top or Beatles hairstyle too. Once I had longer hair, up to my shoulders, but I had to cut it off. I'm still planing to grow my hair long one day but not now, I'm not currently into it. One of my biggest problems have always been haircuts. It's somehow just hard for me to decide to cut it. Shampoo? I'm using Garnier Fructis currently and it's great. :)

i was born a natural brunette, now i'm a red-head and loving it. i color my hair red and i've been using mane and tail shampoo and condonitioner. i also do hot oil treatments on my hair and deep conditioning my hair on regular basis

i was born a natural brunette, now i'm a red-head and loving it. i color my hair red and i've been using mane and tail shampoo and condonitioner. i also do hot oil treatments on my hair and deep conditioning my hair on regular basis

i've switched to gardnier frutis shampoo and conditioner a while back

I had my hair cut just after my mother died in March 2009, never had it cut since (she hated it long). I haven't had it cut since, my wife and two girls hate it, but there is no grey in it yet so it doesn't look too bad.