Your Top 5 Bands

• 3 weeks later...

1. Led Zeppelin......still nothing comes close to Zep

2. The Grateful Dead...over 100 live shows I witnessed...they will always be part of me

3. GOMEZ....this is a band that SHOULD be huge. I'm glad they're not as I've spent ten years seeing them play some of the best shows of my life in intimate venues with extremely deadicated fans!

4. Robert's entire solo career.......

5. The Rolling Stones..up to Some girls

Let'se see...

Led Zeppelin is definitely my no. 1, but except them... :

1. AC/DC

2. Thin Lizzy

3. Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble

4. Queen

5. Rush

But then again, I still have The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Van Halen and lots of others...

Dredg

I haven't posted here in AGES! I used to post on the old board since around 2001. Anyone still around? :ph34r:

Present and accounted for. Thought about you and some of the other folks such as Big Klu, Sirius, BigBadZep, etc. that have gone missing over the years. I hope you've been well. Welcome back.

It may be a stupid question, but how can I insert a picture in a reply like this one?

It's not a stupid question. I thought how to post an image was listed in the Help section of the board. If it is, I was unable to find it. Hopefully this will help:

1. Once you find the image you want to post right-click on it.

2. A dialogue box should come up. Find the text that appears after "Properties" and highlight it using your cursor.

3. With the text highlighted, copy (Ctrl + C) the selected text.

4. While in reply mode on the board place your cursor over the icons you see above the blank box where you enter text to reply. Each icon should have text that pops up to tell you what each icon does. You should see one that says "Insert Image". Click on that.

5. A dialogue box will appear that says "Please Enter the URL For This Image".

6. Paste (Ctrl + V) the text you highlighted and copied earlier into the dialogue box.

7. Click OK.

8. You should see the text you copied and pasted surrounded by image tags. The image tags look like this [img ] [/img ] minus the space after the "G" in "IMG".

9. Click "Add Reply" just as you normally would when replying to a post. The image should appear in your post.

It's not a stupid question. I thought how to post an image was listed in the Help section of the board. If it is, I was unable to find it. Hopefully this will help:

1. Once you find the image you want to post right-click on it.

2. A dialogue box should come up. Find the text that appears after "Properties" and highlight it using your cursor.

3. With the text highlighted, copy (Ctrl + C) the selected text.

4. While in reply mode on the board place your cursor over the icons you see above the blank box where you enter text to reply. Each icon should have text that pops up to tell you what each icon does. You should see one that says "Insert Image". Click on that.

5. A dialogue box will appear that says "Please Enter the URL For This Image".

6. Paste (Ctrl + V) the text you highlighted and copied earlier into the dialogue box.

7. Click OK.

8. You should see the text you copied and pasted surrounded by image tags. The image tags look like this [img ] [/img ] minus the space after the "G" in "IMG".

9. Click "Add Reply" just as you normally would when replying to a post. The image should appear in your post.

Thanks for your help

Unfortunately it doesn't work

It says "sorry, dynamic pages in the IMG tags are not allowed"

I get that error message sometimes too but can't remember right off the top of my head what I've been able to do to get it to work.

Hmmm, mine are always changing but Zeppelin always remains at the top. At the moment it would be:

1. Led Zeppelin

2. Queens of The Stone Age

3. The Rat Pack (if they count? I guess they kinda do.)

4. Ravi Shankar

5. Pink Floyd

Archived