What song is stuck in your head?

Reggie1971

On February 15, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Strider said:

Part of my Valentine's Day entailed going to see "Harold & Maude" (if you haven't seen it I feel sorry for what you've missed), and now I have this Cat Stevens song, which is used to tremendous effect in the movie, stuck in my head...

Oh, Strider! Thank you for reminding me of Harold and Maude, one of my earliest favorite movies! I've only seen it twice (in 1971 and tonight). What a precious (and quirky) movie! And now I have this sweet song stuck in my head.

This was me watching it tonight: :D 

4 hours ago, Ddladner said:

Oh, Strider! Thank you for reminding me of Harold and Maude, one of my earliest favorite movies! I've only seen it twice (in 1971 and tonight). What a precious (and quirky) movie! And now I have this sweet song stuck in my head.

This was me watching it tonight: :D 

You're so sweet. How it warms my heart to discover another "Harold and Maude" fan. It's in my personal Top 10 along with "The Godfather", "2001", "Singing in the Rain", "The Great Escape", the Leone-Eastwood Trilogy, and a few others. Like you, I saw it in 1971 when it opened in theatres and was transfixed. Even at a young age it opened my mind about living and death. I was never the same again.

7 hours ago, Strider said:

You're so sweet. How it warms my heart to discover another "Harold and Maude" fan. It's in my personal Top 10 along with "The Godfather", "2001", "Singing in the Rain", "The Great Escape", the Leone-Eastwood Trilogy, and a few others. Like you, I saw it in 1971 when it opened in theatres and was transfixed. Even at a young age it opened my mind about living and death. I was never the same again.

The only details I could recall were the fire and hand chopping :P, but I always counted it as a favorite and knew it had a deeper impact on me. Now I understand why.  I suppose I was never the same again, either. :) 

:friends: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...