Yay oh yay oh joy!

ledzep45

I made a thread i while ago about whether to get Mothership or TSRTS lp boxsets. I decided to get TSRTS (though you may not be interested). I have been searching on the web for ages looking for pictures or/and videos of the inside of the boxes and how they are presented, so i'll post some pics of it once i have opened it and a video on youtube. Call me sad but i thought i'd do it if anybody else was looking for what I was looking for.

:D

I made a thread i while ago about whether to get Mothership or TSRTS lp boxsets. I decided to get TSRTS (though you may not be interested). I have been searching on the web for ages looking for pictures or/and videos of the inside of the boxes and how they are presented, so i'll post some pics of it once i have opened it and a video on youtube. Call me sad but i thought i'd do it if anybody else was looking for what I was looking for.

I wish I could see your face when you first plat that albums while listening to it in a headphone, the sound is so amazing on that records.

Enjoy em!

I wish I could see your face when you first plat that albums while listening to it in a headphone, the sound is so amazing on that records.

Enjoy em!

I am thoughrly (i think thats how you spell it) looking forward to it. It should arrive in the post tommorow.

BTW my face would probably be like this :o then this :huh: then this :D and finally this :hippy: lol

Look on Pages 90 and 91 :)

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?s=...st&p=230933

Hey man,

I hope you received your LP's today and are indeed in seventh heaven....

at the moment i am just listening to them as well, cranked up at an insane volume with my front door open, so the rest of the world may enjoy it a little as well, or hate it, whatever turns them on.

Most of the people in my neighborhood are into Dutch schlager music, I hear it decibelwise everyday, since this is one of the more antisocial neighborhoods round here......since I am not a cultural barbarian but indeed a bit antisocial as well playing TSRTS is my way in contributing some culture to the people around here.

It's cool to have the mighty Zep in your living room,

love thy neighbor,

give em a Whole Lotta Love.

Hey man,

I hope you received your LP's today and are indeed in seventh heaven....

at the moment i am just listening to them as well, cranked up at an insane volume with my front door open, so the rest of the world may enjoy it a little as well, or hate it, whatever turns them on.

Most of the people in my neighborhood are into Dutch schlager music, I hear it decibelwise everyday, since this is one of the more antisocial neighborhoods round here......since I am not a cultural barbarian but indeed a bit antisocial as well playing TSRTS is my way in contributing some culture to the people around here.

It's cool to have the mighty Zep in your living room,

love thy neighbor,

give em a Whole Lotta Love.

Sadly it didnt come today :(

Luckily everybody can listen to the original TSRTS moby dick and moan and whatever :D

I'll just have to settle for the new JP, JPJ, JB and RP album........ :ph34r::ph34r::P

Fingers crossed it comes monday :)

Sadly it didnt come today :(

Luckily everybody can listen to the original TSRTS moby dick and moan and whatever :D

I'll just have to settle for the new JP, JPJ, JB and RP album........ :ph34r::ph34r::P

Fingers crossed it comes monday :)

ah, damn, thats a bummer......kick your postman's ass on behalf of a dutch postman named Reswati

(I guess the your postman is listening to it right now himself)

Anyway, enjoy this one in the meantime.....in fact I never saw this footage, only have the second Knebworth on VHS.

ah, damn, thats a bummer......kick your postman's ass on behalf of a dutch postman named Reswati

(I guess the your postman is listening to it right now himself)

Anyway, enjoy this one in the meantime.....in fact I never saw this footage, only have the second Knebworth on VHS.

Funnily enough i was watching this dis-morning, its really good :D

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It came today and it sounds awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

ee :D:D:D

Im sorry for my exagerations but it deserves it, it has it box and its booklet and.............. :'( its b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

And not to forget the mothership record player cover thing.

I am at peace with the world now :hippy:

Your post made me smile. :) I know just how you feel.

(And I'm from near Canterbury, too!)

I'm glad it did :D

It certainly made me smile when i came home and found it on the table in the kitchen. I ran up the walls shout: "LED ZEPPELIN!!!!! JIMMY PAGE, JOHN PAUL JONES, ROBERT PLANT, BONZO!!!!!!!!

I didnt do that last part i may have if I could :lol:

Heres a video I made of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m3Zyyw4p0U

I know its a little long but what the hell :lol:

Archived