Robert Plant at the Bahrain Grand Prix

Ady

He reminds me of a kid at Disneyland.

86223706.jpg

86223703.jpg

And it's off to the races!

WOW...great to see Clapton and Plant so happy. They really look like they are pleased to be there together and catch up. And good on ya Robert if you wanted to enjoy the GP and not have the BBC thrust a mike in your face. Great pictures to see.

WOW...great to see Clapton and Plant so happy. They really look like they are pleased to be there together and catch up. And good on ya Robert if you wanted to enjoy the GP and not have the BBC thrust a mike in your face. Great pictures to see.

:yesnod: Loved the pictures too.

Hi Zanadu

I dont, Ferrari has thrown millions every year at keeping the other teams at bay, now that the playing surface is equal the Best Drivers with the Most Reliable cars will get their just deserts and money cant be used to win the championship.

Well done "Belly Button" and lets see an English Driver win the Championship with an English Car again.

Regards, Danny

Totally agree Danny. I hope Ferrari stay where they are. They are the Manchester United of Formula One. That is, if you aren't a fan then you dislike them and their arrogance very much.

Plant looks great and appears to be enjoying his time at the race.

Maybe he'll consider coming to Talladega if he's into racing.Quite a show there yesterday.

Totally agree Danny. I hope Ferrari stay where they are. They are the Manchester United of Formula One. That is, if you aren't a fan then you dislike them and their arrogance very much.

Nah, it's not always so black and white. :coffee:

Edit: Thank you, eternal light, for the lovely pictures you added!

Hi 'Mangani'

For me, when you compete in sport you owe it to the sport to be sporting, everyone should have the same chance of winning. Now that motor racing is played on a level playing field i can now watch it and cheer all, if Ferrari win under these condidtions, rather than being able to spend their way to the championship then i will give credit where credit is due and applaud their endevior.

Now as for Manchester United, Chelski, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, and anyone else who "Robs" its fans in execive ticket sales, changing kits too often, and playing and paying players from overseas far in excess of home grown talent, well i have a problem with them and would never support such a club, especially one that doesn't support its local community by bringing on talent and using it on the field of play.

Thanks for your agreement and Regards, Danny

I wonder if Robert bowed to the prince!? :slapface:

Hi Reggie

By the look of your sig Jimmy would be the one who "Bowed" hopefully during a performance of Dazed and Confused or WLL. :D

If Robert bowed, then a new thread might be justified to find out if a "God" has demeaned himself by bowing to an insignificant "Prince". :lol:

Regards, Danny

Archived