"Led Zeppelin" are coming back

Sorry to disappoint, but it's not true. That video was posted in January. Jimmy's manager and John Paul Jones have since said it is not happening.

Wrong, John Paul Jones did not say it wasn't happening. Lets put that to rest already.

Wrong, John Paul Jones did not say it wasn't happening. Lets put that to rest already.

I suppose being concise is lost on you. I can fanny about and say, 'Oh, well, there's a rumour going around that maybe JPJ said to someone, somewhere - we don't really know - that he won't be reuniting anytime soon'. Or I can say, 'It's not happening. Jimmy's manager said so, and JPJ 'said' so'.

You know, so we can let this rumour be put to rest.

I suppose being concise is lost on you. I can fanny about and say, 'Oh, well, there's a rumour going around that maybe JPJ said to someone, somewhere - we don't really know - that he won't be reuniting anytime soon'. Or I can say, 'It's not happening. Jimmy's manager said so, and JPJ 'said' so'.

You know, so we can let this rumour be put to rest.

I'm sure everyone has seen the BBC interview of Jimmy talking about the then upcoming O2 reunion. One thing he says is that it was very difficult meeting in any kind of 'clandestine' way. Does anyone ever recall either Jimmy or Robert preannouncing that they were going to tour for the Unledded tours? I would think that until Jimmy, or any band for that matter, is ready to announce they're going to tour, they would have all the last minute details worked out. Maybe they will and maybe they won't, but they sure have made a lot of noise about 'nothing.'

Robert Plant said the O2 wasn't gonna happen, months before it happened.

So what they say doesn't mean anything.

One thing is for sure though, when they do do things it usually comes out of the blue, and that is the position we are in now.

Page Jones and Bonham were getting along really well. They where looking for a new vocalist, and then they all of a sudden stopped.

Maybe they found their vocalist!!

If Led Zeppelin did get back together, the perfect situation now exists for them to proceed without any pressure, take their time and proceed on there own schedule, or not proceed at all.

One thing is certain though, What they say means nothing.

be it saying that there is no O2

That Robert won't be touring for two years (whats he gonna do with his new album?)

That Jimmy is coming out with a new solo album soon

That there is no need to release a DVD of Led Zeppelin live materials.

Here we go again! :blink:

It's all Robert's fault, he had to go and play Zeppelin songs in Abu Dhabi and now the speculation returns! :rolleyes:

BTW, Robert would sound good singing anything, especially Led Zeppelin material.

For the record they are not reforming in the near future, if ever.

So deal with it.

No he didn't.

He did say that there wouldn't be enough doctors for such an event, a non-denial denial. Honestly, the reason I keep coming here is for the stupid reunion rumors. The result is predictable, disappointment. Is there a name for this disorder? I'd ask for help, but you people seem to be suffering from the same..

He did say that there wouldn't be enough doctors for such an event, a non-denial denial. Honestly, the reason I keep coming here is for the stupid reunion rumors. The result is predictable, disappointment. Is there a name for this disorder? I'd ask for help, but you people seem to be suffering from the same..

There IS no help. :D

Anyway - he never actually denied it. He's not daft. ;)

Honestly, as cool as it would be, I wouldn't want a tour with Robert Plant, his voice is just too gruff for LZ playing now, if Jimmy Page and JPJ formed a band, it'd be awesome, but Led Zeppelin can't be re-united without Bonzo.

Not just Bonzo but Robert as well according to you :slapface:

Here we go again! :blink:

It's all Robert's fault, he had to go and play Zeppelin songs in Abu Dhabi and now the speculation returns! :rolleyes:

BTW, Robert would sound good singing anything, especially Led Zeppelin material.

For the record they are not reforming in the near future, if ever.

So deal with it.

Exactly - and because a one-off concert somehow will equate to touring :slapface:

I don't think a tour with Robert is likely (but I'd love to be proven wrong). But I do think that Page and Jones may be up to something ...

The thread says "Led Zeppelin", but I think some of us are suggesting a tour of some sort with any or all of the J's in any combination -- Jimmy, John, Jason, or maybe Jimmy with Jeff ... they sure had a great time at the Induction, no reason they couldn't get together again. Ok, that's my wish list. But I really think Robert has gone his own way.

• 2 weeks later...
The thread says "Led Zeppelin", but I think some of us are suggesting a tour of some sort with any or all of the J's in any combination -- Jimmy, John, Jason, or maybe Jimmy with Jeff ... they sure had a great time at the Induction, no reason they couldn't get together again. Ok, that's my wish list. But I really think Robert has gone his own way.

its over no more zeppelin just cherish the memories robert dont wanna scream anymore he rather hum like a parakette that raising sand thing was horrible it shows u where the music biz is at nowadays i went to concert in new york horrible the most boring horrible thing i ever went to i dont know who buying that album but it wont be me

its over no more zeppelin just cherish the memories robert dont wanna scream anymore he rather hum like a parakette that raising sand thing was horrible it shows u where the music biz is at nowadays i went to concert in new york horrible the most boring horrible thing i ever went to i dont know who buying that album but it wont be me

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't believe some of the fans on here that whine about Plant's so called lack of care or commitment,hes wanting to leave the band a legacy,if he doesn't think he could pull off a tour without tarnishing the image.then so be it,The raising sand album was incredible,lots of depth and soul to it,the band hes playing with are good,if hes decided that's where the music has taken him(although any Zep fan knows its what Robert grew up listening to)then so be it.....I hate they will likely never tour but at the same,i respect plant as an artist ,he never stopped after Bonham died and the band split,he took a year or so to grieve and rest,since then he has either been recording or touring...

Archived