"Led Zeppelin" are coming back

I can't believe some of the fans on here that whine about Plant's so called lack of care or commitment,hes wanting to leave the band a legacy,if he doesn't think he could pull off a tour without tarnishing the image.then so be it,The raising sand album was incredible,lots of depth and soul to it,the band hes playing with are good,if hes decided that's where the music has taken him(although any Zep fan knows its what Robert grew up listening to)then so be it.....I hate they will likely never tour but at the same,i respect plant as an artist ,he never stopped after Bonham died and the band split,he took a year or so to grieve and rest,since then he has either been recording or touring...

:thumbsup:

In my opinion led zepp doesn't know how they are important for us, for everybody, for music world.

I was very happy when i read "led zeppelin reunion" in the news, but..WE'R WAITING FOR MORE NEWS!!! :rolleyes:

You can't be serious. :rolleyes:

And, Led Zeppelin is not really important to EVERYBODY.

I can't believe some of the fans on here that whine about Plant's so called lack of care or commitment,hes wanting to leave the band a legacy,if he doesn't think he could pull off a tour without tarnishing the image.then so be it,The raising sand album was incredible,lots of depth and soul to it,the band hes playing with are good,if hes decided that's where the music has taken him(although any Zep fan knows its what Robert grew up listening to)then so be it.....I hate they will likely never tour but at the same,i respect plant as an artist ,he never stopped after Bonham died and the band split,he took a year or so to grieve and rest,since then he has either been recording or touring...

Nice post BonZep. Welcome. Critisizing Robert is a favourite past time of some of the members here, believe it or not <_<

In my opinion led zepp doesn't know how they are important for us, for everybody, for music world.

I was very happy when i read "led zeppelin reunion" in the news, but..WE'R WAITING FOR MORE NEWS!!! :rolleyes:

There was never going to be any reunion beyond the 02 show. What was supposedly going to happen was a new band featuring Page, Jones and Jason Bonham with a singer that bore no resemblance vocally to Robert Plant. Apparently the plan was for this band to write and record new music and to tour behind it but according to Page's manager, the project was called off.

I think the members of Zep are aware of how many people are fans but ultimately they have to do what is best for them.

I think the members of Zep are aware of how many people are fans but ultimately they have to do what is best for them.

The last item posted in the "News" section of this web site is more than six months old. Considering the possibilities I think that is rather sad.

SIRIUS XM Radio To Launch Channel Dedicated To Led Zeppelin

October 30, 2008

A new 100% commercial-free music channel dedicated to Led Zeppelin will be broadcast on SIRIUS channel 12 and XM channel 39, starting at 6:00 pm ET, Saturday, November 1, through December 31.

The last item posted in the "News" section of this web site is more than six months old. Considering the possibilities I think that is rather sad.

SIRIUS XM Radio To Launch Channel Dedicated To Led Zeppelin

October 30, 2008

A new 100% commercial-free music channel dedicated to Led Zeppelin will be broadcast on SIRIUS channel 12 and XM channel 39, starting at 6:00 pm ET, Saturday, November 1, through December 31.

I'm not sure what news you expect from a band that hasn't been in existence since 1980.

It would be nice to know and talk about such a thing as a Led Zeppelin come back this year or next year but, I would like to leave it up to them.

That is unless they want to have an unknown as a new part of the group. Then it would be a surprise! :o

I just saw this on Youtube.

They are going to tour! According to Jimmy.

I wish it was true, but that got shit-canned months ago, and I have accepted it. (finally)

A tour would have been awesome, and It's Robert's fault. They would have done it if Robert would have agreed. But I see why Robert dosen't want to do it, I think he wants to spend a lot of time with his family.

EDIT: Robert's not the problem, if that Allison wouldn't have come along, they probably would have gone on tour.

(What about a Jimmy tour with Jeff or David?)

I wish it was true, but that got shit-canned months ago, and I have accepted it. (finally)

A tour would have been awesome, and It's Robert's fault. They would have done it if Robert would have agreed. But I see why Robert dosen't want to do it, I think he wants to spend a lot of time with his family.

And you were doing so well until then.

EDIT: Robert's not the problem, if that Allison wouldn't have come along, they probably would have gone on tour.

I'll say nothing about Robert or Alison's fault. The horse is already beaten to death.

Which David do you mean? Mr. Coverdale?

Robert had his tour with Alison in the works before the 02 show even happened. I don't see how Robert's choice to focus on new experiences and musical endeavors is looked upon as a bad thing. I understand wanting to see the band again - many people do but they have to do what makes them happy.

:wtf::rolleyes: Please, not THIS nonsense again.

• 2 weeks later...

So you not only want them to play, you want them to do a whole tour, and it has to be a certain kind of tour that plays all the right venues at the right prices? And Robert would have a great time because nobody could be miserable playing with Jimmy? And they have to do it within a couple of years because after that they'd be too decrepit, as people in their 60s are?

No wonder Robert doesn't want anything to do with it.

Archived