Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MightyZep

Swine Flu

Strangely enough  Mrs CP had a flu jab last year and it made her feel dreadful. No shot this year and, touch wood, hasn't had the flu. Neither have I.

Ironically enough some people who she works with have had the flu jab and have gone on to get flu !!. I put it down to our spicy food intake and copious amounts of green ;)

7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Strangely enough  Mrs CP had a flu jab last year and it made her feel dreadful. No shot this year and, touch wood, hasn't had the flu. Neither have I.

Ironically enough some people who she works with have had the flu jab and have gone on to get flu !!. I put it down to our spicy food intake and copious amounts of green ;)

I had it late November thru mid December.  Of course the green helped out a great deal with the stomach pain. 

I've never gotten a flu shot (except the mandatory ones for three years when I was working on a remote military base) and I haven't had the flu since 1996!  But I know a LOT of people that got the shot and STILL got the flu!

They first started offering a free flu jab at work around 10 years ago, and media was all about how bad the flu season was going to be, so I got the jab. I got the flu several weeks later big time. Knocked me around for the better part of the week. I decided never again (Flu jab) and have not had the flu since. Media hype it every year.

Edited by rm2551

The only time I get the jab is after a roll with the taco stand lady. Muy, muy caliente !