Woman held for noisy sex 'breach'

The Rover

This is her game - she enjoys riling people up by nitpicking every point you make quoting wiki and youtube. I'd save yourself the frustration and ignore her which is what I generally do. Shame she isn't interested in actually having a discussion or contributing.

Oh bull shit nine lives. She was having a go at good sex. Does she raise hell with you for whimpering under your breath with a pillow?

I'm talking about Eternal Light not the woman who had sex.

I think the idea here is....love. Sex and freedom and love should be a gimme. People being fascists should be something else.

I have NEVER had anyone treat me like that. I had a girl leave a tampon and a candle at my door after we got loud. But that was it.

This is her game - she enjoys riling people up by nitpicking every point you make quoting wiki and youtube. I'd save yourself the frustration and ignore her which is what I generally do. Shame she isn't interested in actually having a discussion or contributing.

I was beginning to think as much from posts I've read in the past. Seriously, is this all these people can do with their time?

<_<

Either that or follow who?

When I follow posers. I will follow nobody. As far as anyone thinking they are errr better than anyone else. You will follow a long line of previous posers.

Why?

You cannot even understand the word PEACE!

I was beginning to think as much from posts I've read in the past. Seriously, is this all these people can do with their time?

<_<

When it comes to her? Yes. Look, you'd be better served talking to a plate of boiled broccoli.

Sorry I just had to stand up to this litlle black shit who figured I could be used.

Guess what there was me and a dozen of his little fucking posers.

None of them have the fucking nuts to take me on.

Posers.

All he ever does is beg money for dope.

Moussa go home...

Or better yet....stand up to ME!

I know there are noise ordinances in my city. If you are loud enough to be disturbing the peace after 10pm on weekdays and 12am on weeknights, the police can be called. I lived next door to obnoxious people in my last neighborhood. What was the reason they behaved that way? They were White TRASH! Anyway, if i heard my neighbors having sex i would be disgusted (luckily i can't imagine any of them would do that). On the other hand, i can't imagine why anyone would want to be heard by their neighbors. This woman sounds stupid, so whatever happens to her is her own fault. As long as i don't have to hear her, i couldn't care less :)

Let me see if I understand. You seem to be saying that Washington does not have a sleaze district that is close enough. So the courts must obtain their own prurient entertainment any way they can. Thank heaven for thin walls.

Gotcha.

She did not commit a crime.

She was simply Too Loud and she still can't afford proper housing.

I think you ought to take her in and let her live with you.

You're just disappointed because I'm so hard to brainwash.

Yeah, for starters, that requires a brain. :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~

MH, your posts are getting progressively stranger in this thread. I think you might be right regarding EL. I think the two of you ought to move to a desert island together and ... whatever. Between her Nutbush and your ballgag references, y'all oughta have a grand time.

Y'all have fun... and please, no pictures.

A pedestrian may walk across the street on a red light or jaywalk, but I will still put my foot on the brake to avoid hitting him or her.

My brain tells me that would be the intelligent thing to do.

It would be stupid to be aggressive or to take advantage of someone who was vulnerable in a situation like that.

A pedestrian may walk across the street on a red light or jaywalk, but I will still put my foot on the brake to avoid hitting him or her.

My brain tells me that would be the intelligent thing to do.

It would be stupid to be aggressive or to take advantage of someone who was vulnerable in a situation like that.

Yet, it seems that she is the one being aggressive and taking 'advantage'. You insist she is the 'victim' and is vulnerable. It sounds to me like she is the victimizer, not the victim. So, why don't you offer her a place to stay in your home.

Its quite obvious that the aim of Honey and "Mary" here is to make themselves appear like free-thinking sex-bombs whilst the rest of us are supposed to be uptight killjoys. It's really pathetic, but it seems to be how they get their kicks.

Hope they aren't disturbing their neighbours.

this woman's behaviour was disruptive. no matter how thin their walls are, it is disrespectful that she's awaking her neighbours constantly to the sounds of her orgasm.

is she really wants to show off she's having great sex why doesnt she just fuck the man in the street in full view

who let the dogs out

Its quite obvious that the aim of Honey and "Mary" here is to make themselves appear like free-thinking sex-bombs whilst the rest of us are supposed to be uptight killjoys. It's really pathetic, but it seems to be how they get their kicks.

Hope they aren't disturbing their neighbours.

Well,

Like I said. Actually I don't live next to her. If I had then I could make a better statement as to how her "neighbours" felt.

As far as the rest of you being kill joys? Ummmmm, well that's your words Knebster.

Only a huge free for all would tell.

As a reference point, the guy across the street would come home from wherever at 2:30am every night. He was blaring the radio so loud that you could hear the words from inside his car while all the doors and windows were closed. Then he'd get out of his car to get something from his house and leave the car door open in the meantime. This is anti-social behaviour at any time of day, let alone in the middle of the night. I couldn't care less whether what he's listening to is an edifying speech or simply news or whatever (not music, just talking in a foreign language). So like with this lady, it's not about the act itself (or content of sound) it's the complete disregard, and willful disrespect of fellow neighbours that is at the heart of the matter. ASS HOLE!

While in College,living ina dorm, a "neighbor" across the hall, played Loud music and partied with his girlfriend in to the wee hours.... on a school night.....I knocked on the door...but the door was not answered.

So, at 8am, that morning.... while they were fast asleep....

I Blared my stereo for 10 minutes or so.

They got the message. :D

There were no more Loud parties on school nights.

There were parties...but they were not Loud into the wee hours.

Archived