Austin City Limits Music Festival 2009 Lineup

Jahfin

I just received a notice that all of the 3-day passes have already sold out but there are some day passes still available.

That was quick. Great lineup this year. I've never gone and hope to get there some day!

That was quick. Great lineup this year. I've never gone and hope to get there some day!

I went the first couple of years and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was never all that bad when I was there but one of the main complaints has been the heat. Thankfully during the second year it was pretty rainy which kept the temps cool.

Hmm besides The Felice Bros there's nothing else that gets me excited.

I see lots of artists on there I'd like to see. In addition to the Felice Brothers (who were just here over the weekend but I missed them), I'd like to see Blitzen Trapper, Asleep at the Wheel, the Greencards, Sara Watkins, Levon Helm, Bon Iver (caught them opening for Wilco last summer), Eek-A-Mouse, Robyn Hitchcock & the Venus 3, the Dexateens, the Toadies, Clutch, Raul Malo and Pearl Jam. Not to mention a number of artists I've been hearing good things about who I'd just like to check out. That's the beauty of festivals to me anyway; going to see certain artists but discovering new folks you never had any intention of seeing in the first place. I love Pearl Jam but it's been years since they've played North Carolina. In addition to the festival itself there's also the prospect of catching many of the same artists in the local clubs.

Archived