Sgt. Charlie's Lonely Hearts Club Thread

Dzldoc

Hey everybody thought I'd start a thread for those that may want to get something off of their mind. I've pretty much spilled my guts on the board and in many pm's.

I'm no psychologist but I'd bet a pay check that there are a lot of lonely hearts on this board whether they want to admit it or not. So here's a chance for you to get what ales you off of your chest.

Maybe it's from a long time ago and you are doing quite well now but never had the chance to vent! (Please limit it to relations that actually lasted at least 90 days and not some date gone bad because he/she didn't want to ask for a phone #) :rolleyes:

SgtCharlie.gif

Where's Spats when you need him? :)

I feel heart broken tonight... didn't get to see Bruce play his last show at the Spectrum (supposidly the first big stadium show Bruce ever played back in 1977). I'll feel better May 15th when i do get to see Bruce, but it won't be the same as the Spectrum. Back in 1999 i was five rows from behind the stage where Bruce was playing at that venue... it was awesome.

Worst heart break i ever had was from a guy that looked like Bruce. He even got a tatoo for me on his chest (was a Dragon, lol).

Hey everybody thought I'd start a thread for those that may want to get something off of their mind. I've pretty much spilled my guts on the board and in many pm's.

I'm no psychologist but I'd bet a pay check that there are a lot of lonely hearts on this board whether they want to admit it or not. So here's a chance for you to get what ales you off of your chest.

Maybe it's from a long time ago and you are doing quite well now but never had the chance to vent! (Please limit it to relations that actually lasted at least 90 days and not some date gone bad because he/she didn't want to ask for a phone #) :rolleyes:

SgtCharlie.gif[/quote

You know the story you know the drill. I guess I am a member whether I want to be or not. LOL

THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME

Long distance relationships

Have you ever had one?

I've had one before and currently in another one.(when I said I would never have another one) My question is..... did it work for you and if so what did you do to make it work?

signed

ready to give up

Archived