Will Plant agree to 2nd show?

God, if they are all willing to tour - Please, PLEASE some down to Australia???

PLEASE!

It's really pretty here, honest. We got like Kangaroos and stuff. And a fancy bridge. Nice beaches. errrm, did I mention the Kangaroos?

Robert, I will even let you wear some budgie snugglers. You know you want to (even though it is a national crime :whistling: )

As we all know, Page & jones would do a world tour starting tomorrow if they could. The question is will Plant agree to any additional shows after 12/10? Or will he rain on the parade like he usually does?

One of the topics regarding Alison and Robert is part of this forum. Someone included an article that states the two of them plan on starting their tour in early 2008, which would leave room for Zeppelin to tour in summer 2008 which is what we've been hearing. Billboard.com had an article that stadium dates are already being requested. Several dates have supposely been reserved at Giants Stadium in New Jersey for next June.

Thank you Robert for the Cadillac Commercial and the Coke commercial. However will you live with yourself for doing such wonderful things for your fans. :blink:

The Cadillac commercial was a BAND decision. The Coke commerical used a PLANT song

to promote HIS tour. He's been entertaining fans around the world for nearly 40 years.

The Cadillac commercial was a BAND decision. The Coke commerical used a PLANT song

to promote HIS tour. He's been entertaining fans around the world for nearly 40 years.

Yes, true about the Cadillac commercial. It was a band decision.

Now the Coke one...Steve? You know better then that, I know you do. That Plant song was dripping with Jimmy's hooks was it not? And it was a Coke commercial that ran nationally, not strickly a promotion for Plants tour. Also, you know you do not have to inform me of what Robert has been doing for the last 40 years. But thank you for clearing that up. <_<

The news I saw was from a Ticketmaster email that I get every day. I don't think it had anything to do with MTV, but I will look back and see if I can find it.

Yes, I was very lucky to see Zep back then. Here's something you'll find interesting, I only paid $6.50 for a ticket the first time I saw them and I was so close that I could see every drop of sweat coming off Robert Plant.

Did you see him spit? I hope Jimmy didn't drool on ya. :D

$6.50 .. Jeeze Louise!

I don't think he will straight away. I think it will take time to evolve. Raising Sand is something like #2 on the U.S. Country Charts. So he definately has this to fulfill. Krauss seems very nice and who knows if they are involved? After all would they tell anyone if they were? I think it would be very sweet.

Anyways, predicting the future really isn't my bag. I say, let it evolve and wish everyone luck, love and fun :blink::blink::blink: I don't feel like an elitist tug ot the virtual forlocks either.

Rolls >>> :wacko:

Archived