The song(or songs) which really feeds your soul?

As a great fan of LZ my songs which make me fee better and sometims extraordinary are Thats the way, Stairway, Since i ve been loving you, Going California and from Page and Plant Wonderful one, When the world was young, Blue train...

As a great fan of LZ my songs which make me fee better and sometims extraordinary are Thats the way, Stairway, Since i ve been loving you, Going California and from Page and Plant Wonderful one, When the world was young, Blue train...

Wonderful one is indeed very moving.

Another song that always lifts me to a higher level is In the light, with it's many guitar layers, and lyrics that make a lot of sense to me.

Ps, Kristina, your profile pic is beyond beautiful!

Great question Kristina. I think moods might influence which ones feed my soul at what time, but 3 of them that make me breathe in and think ahhhhh, are The Rain Song, Since I've Been Loving You, and Going to California. I could go on and on. Maybe we could turn this into multiple questions such as When you are in a happy mood, sad mood etc.

Love and Light,

Zoso

Great question Kristina. I think moods might influence which ones feed my soul at what time, but 3 of them that make me breathe in and think ahhhhh, are The Rain Song, Since I've Been Loving You, and Going to California. I could go on and on. Maybe we could turn this into multiple questions such as When you are in a happy mood, sad mood etc.

Love and Light,

Zoso

Friends

The Battle of Evermore

Ten Years Gone

No Quarter - The 12 minute version from TSRTS

And probably loads more, especially live performances, but they come to mind right now.

I agree it depends on the mood you may be in at the time! :)\

That being said, I have to say Since I've Been Loving You (esp. the 1973 MSG version off Song Remains the Same), and from the same album, The Song Remains The Same. Agree about In The Light, too. And there are others, for sure...have to think more about this. :)

But I do know one that does NOT and never will--Hot Dog!! LOL!! (<----more like nails on a chalkboard for me, sorry to say!). :)

Sharon

But I do know one that does NOT and never will--Hot Dog!! LOL!! (<----more like nails on a chalkboard for me, sorry to say!). :)

I actually really like that song. I suppose I'm in the minority.

...Stairway to Heaven is extraordinary for me....I embraced this song in the 70's and it remains timeless to date. This song reminds me of my challenging, yet beautiful, upbringing.......

jp1977lespaul0612ov[1].jpg

"Beautiful" to the depths.......timeless.......

The Rain Song gets to me. I love it. The lyrics and closing guitar are Zeppelin at it's finest. A true gem from a true gem.

Too true... every time :wub:

Ohh, let's see..what else....

Stairway, Bron-Yr-Aur ( I can't listen to that song just once), Friends, Thank You, Ten Years Gone, White Summer, and Bron-Y-Aur Stomp are the main ones

The songs that really touch my soul would be ALS, D&C (live versions), R&R, STH, No Quarter, BOE, and especially the BBC version of Thank You - Jimmy's solo makes me cry!! :tears::)

Oh, I forgot to add TYG and ITL, and live versions of SIBLY... oh there's just too many to name!!

SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU -- LIVE FROM TSRTS

I'm not sure if it feeds my soul... or empties my soul.....

But it does something special ... every time ! !

THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME -- LIVE FROM TSRTS

Jimmy Page at his BEST ! Very Invigorating and Liberating

Archived