The song(or songs) which really feeds your soul?

SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU -- LIVE FROM TSRTS

I'm not sure if it feeds my soul... or empties my soul.....

But it does something special ... every time ! !

THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME -- LIVE FROM TSRTS

Jimmy Page at his BEST ! Very Invigorating and Liberating

AGREE, Rover!! on BOTH counts!!!!! :)

Sharon

SIBLY, The Rain Song, Stairway to Heaven, Thank You, In My Time of Dying, That's The Way, Tea For One, Tangerine, Ten Years Gone....

On a lighter note, I like Hot Dog also, I think it is hilarious. I don't understand why it always gets a bad wrap though. Is it the "country sound" that some of you all don't like?

SIBLY, The Rain Song, Stairway to Heaven, Thank You, In My Time of Dying, That's The Way, Tea For One, Tangerine, Ten Years Gone....

On a lighter note, I like Hot Dog also, I think it is hilarious. I don't understand why it always gets a bad wrap though. Is it the "country sound" that some of you all don't like?

Good choices. I am not a fan of Hot Dog and I can't really say why :lol: I love country music so it's definitely not that. Something about it just doesn't agree with my ears. I don't hate it but it's not something I actively want to hear.

Good choices. I am not a fan of Hot Dog and I can't really say why :lol: I love country music so it's definitely not that. Something about it just doesn't agree with my ears. I don't hate it but it's not something I actively want to hear.

LOL, it is a silly song, it just makes me laugh when I hear it.

Carouselambra is another deep and touching masterpiece. When that first bridge hits with the slower tempo, it really takes you away to another dimension.

Oh yes, I love Carouselambra also.

For me: Tea for one, I'm gonna crawl, Tangerine, Baby, come on home, Ten years gone, Down by the seaside, That's the way ... and the list goes on and on... :stereo:

I like many Led Zeppelin songs. Most of Led Zeppelin songs are really relaxing to me. My favorite songs are: "Stairway To Heaven", "Whole Lotta Love", "Since I've Been Loving You", "Kashmir", "Communication Breakdown", "Good Times, Bad Times", "The Ocean", "No Quarter", "Nobody's Fault But Mine", "Tea For One", "All My Love", ... It always depends in what mood I am. When I really want to relax I play "Stairway To Heaven" or "Since I've Been Loving You" or when I feel really good I play "Whole Lotta Love" or "Communication Breakdown".

YES!! It IS the "country" sound I can't stand. :) I hate country music anyways....always have. So to me, this song is like nails on a chalkboard...Zep and country= :blink::o

Sharon

LOL, it is a silly song, it just makes me laugh when I hear it.

The one thing I will say about Hot Dog is I do think it's great Zep ventured in that genre - one of the many reasons they were an amazing band. They could move into different musical avenues so well. But yeah, it's a bit silly isn't it ;)

"In The Light", "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", "Thank You", "I'm Gonna Crawl", "The Rover", "Ten Years Gone", "Going To California", "Your Time Is Gonna Come", "Carouselambra", "In The Evening", "Over The Hills and Far Away", "The Ocean"... and when i'm in the mood for them "Since I've Been Loving You", "No Quarter", "The Rain Song", "Communication Breakdown"...

"In The Light", "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", "Thank You", "I'm Gonna Crawl", "The Rover", "Ten Years Gone", "Going To California", "Your Time Is Gonna Come", "Carouselambra", "In The Evening", "Over The Hills and Far Away", "The Ocean"... and when i'm in the mood for them "Since I've Been Loving You", "No Quarter", "The Rain Song", "Communication Breakdown"...

Hi "~tangerine~!" If it is ok, I would like to add some songs to your list and are as follows: "Dancing Days," "You Shook Me," "That's The Way," "Tangerine," "Rock And Roll," "Nobody's Fault But Mine" and "All My Love." ROCK ON!

Hi "~tangerine~!" If it is ok, I would like to add some songs to your list and are as follows: "Dancing Days," "You Shook Me," "That's The Way," "Tangerine," "Rock And Roll," "Nobody's Fault But Mine" and "All My Love." ROCK ON!

Hi ZeppFanForever, I'm willing to add "Tangerine" and "You Shook Me" :) to my list! I would also like to add "The Battle of Evermore", "Bron-Y-Aur", "Night Flight", "Custard Pie", "The Song Remains The Same", "South Bound Saurez", "Tea For One", "Wearing and Tearing", and "Friends"... i was trying to condense my initial list, lol.

Hi ZeppFanForever, I'm willing to add "Tangerine" and "You Shook Me" :) to my list! I would also like to add "The Battle of Evermore", "Bron-Y-Aur", "Night Flight", "Custard Pie", "The Song Remains The Same", "South Bound Saurez", "Tea For One", "Wearing and Tearing", and "Friends"... i was trying to condense my initial list, lol.

Hi "~tangerine~!" I'm trying to think of some more songs, how bout "I Can't Quit You Baby?" ROCK ON!

Hi "~tangerine~!" I'm trying to think of some more songs, how bout "I Can't Quit You Baby?" ROCK ON!

All the songs i mentioned are very loved favorites of mine, but they are specifically chosen because they are songs that i feel in my bones when i hear them! My list is complete, but i do love "I Can't Quit You Baby" too...

Archived