The Dead Weather & Robert's hair:)

ZPN

A local station's been playing a new song I like by a band called The Dead Weather.

From the first time I heard it, when she sings: "I'd like to grab you by the hair, and hang you up from the heavens", I think of grabbing Robert's hair. Probably weird of me, but true! Actually I'd like to wash Robert's hair. I find it a bit disgusting (jk-as in, he's so gorgeous it's disgusting) that he's got more hair than me, and I'm a GIRL! Mine is so fine it's like baby hair.

ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DELETE A TOPIC DESCRIPTION FROM A POST?

(song lyrics/Robert Plant) I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD SHOW UP IN THAT SPOT RIGHT AFTER THE TITLE.

The Dead Weather is Jack White's new band, in which he plays drums. You can download 2 tracks so far--the one you mentioned, Hang You From the Heavens (which I love too), and Are Friends Electric.

Sorry, don't know what to do about the topic description!

And speaking of the White Stripes, which I wasn't, I just learned that Meg is engaged to the son of Patti Smith and (the late) Fred "Sonic" Smith (of the MC5), which seems very appropriate. I give them my blessing! :)

Their 7" rulezzz I listen to it when I get ready for school in the morning...

And I picture her grabbing Jack White by the hair. He's got a lot of hair too. The Dead Weather are sort of a modern hair band, hahaha

edit: i mean look

jack_white_500.jpg

:P

Archived