Most Inspirational Led Zeppelin Song?

The Rain Song

My answer to all these inspiring/soul-feeding etc. threads :D

I've also been inspired while listening to Kashmir, Achilles Last Stand, Ten Years Gone, Stairway, and I always put White Summer & Bron-Yr-Aur on repeat when I've got writers block.

All My Love - two reasons. 1. It was our 1st dance song at our wedding and 2. The way it ties in emotion with family and healing.

Like the Immigrant Song approach too ^ :lol:

Which Zep song is most inspirational?

How's it going "LUKEM?" I like all of the selections of songs that everyone came up with. For me, personally, it would be "Friends," "Celebration Day," "Going To California," "I'm Gonna Crawl," "Dancing Days," and "That's The Way." ROCK ON!

I am going to pick the obvious, Stairway to Heaven.

Particulary, "There's still time to change the road you're on".

Words to live by.

Edited to say that I agree with All of My Love as being very inspiring.

These are my two favorite Zepp songs, also.

bron yr aur ten years gone.. in the light..achilles last stand.. gives me a feeling of bouncing back when youve been pushed to the ground and are in a bad state mentally.. the solo confirms that stance even more to me

Which Zep song is most inspirational?

Inspiration for eternal youth....

Dazed and Confused is inspirational song for me, very moving, energetic. Blues, so beautifully interwoven both by Robert's vocals and Jimmy's exceptional talent, equally matched by Bonzo and John Paul Jones........ :)

http://ledzeppelin.com/video/dazed-and-con...-supershow-1969

......This life 4 days moonlight, 100 days of darkness, but eternal youth forever......

Archived