Led Zeppelin VH1's TMS

BonzoLikeDrumer

OK, I my self don't think of Led Zeppelin as a "Metal" band but instead, one of those 60'/70's band's that helped to usher Metal on to the main stream.

Here's a bit of trivia...If you watch the show that VH1 has been airing for at least a year now called, "That Metal Show" you will see a Led Zeppelin album on there stage set. I've been watching the show on and off for about 6 month's or so and have only noticed that cover to one of there 9 (up to Bonzo's passing) 1st class album's.

Any one else see it?

Have to say I've never noticed it, but I only saw the show a few times. I got pissed off at the Zeppelin vs Sabbath Throwdown. "Did Robert Plant have his own reality show on MTV?" How is that even a relevent argument? I mumbled "Cause Robert's not a sell-out"

:rant: Ok, I'm done.

So anyway, what album is it?

Have to say I've never noticed it, but I only saw the show a few times. I got pissed off at the Zeppelin vs Sabbath Throwdown. "Did Robert Plant have his own reality show on MTV?" How is that even a relevent argument? I mumbled "Cause Robert's not a sell-out"

:rant: Ok, I'm done.

So anyway, what album is it?

You don't know? I'll give the others a bit of time to chime in before I tell. Sorry mr_zeppelin some bodies bound to have seen it besides me.

Been awhile since I've seen the show. I did see the one with the Sabbath vs. Zeppelin and I thought it was crap. Zep is the better band.

:thumbsup: It was total crap!! I saw the Rush vs KISS fans too, and it pissed me off, but the Zep thing was the last straw.

Archived