Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
BonzoLikeDrumer

Led Zeppelin VH1's TMS

OK, I my self don't think of Led Zeppelin as a "Metal" band but instead, one of those 60'/70's band's that helped to usher Metal on to the main stream.

Here's a bit of trivia...If you watch the show that VH1 has been airing for at least a year now called, "That Metal Show" you will see a Led Zeppelin album on there stage set. I've been watching the show on and off for about 6 month's or so and have only noticed that cover to one of there 9 (up to Bonzo's passing) 1st class album's.

Any one else see it?

Have to say I've never noticed it, but I only saw the show a few times. I got pissed off at the Zeppelin vs Sabbath Throwdown. "Did Robert Plant have his own reality show on MTV?" How is that even a relevent argument? I mumbled "Cause Robert's not a sell-out"

:rant: Ok, I'm done.

So anyway, what album is it?

Have to say I've never noticed it, but I only saw the show a few times. I got pissed off at the Zeppelin vs Sabbath Throwdown. "Did Robert Plant have his own reality show on MTV?" How is that even a relevent argument? I mumbled "Cause Robert's not a sell-out"

:rant: Ok, I'm done.

So anyway, what album is it?

You don't know? I'll give the others a bit of time to chime in before I tell. Sorry mr_zeppelin some bodies bound to have seen it besides me.

The album featured on set is Physical Graffiti. I noticed it right off the bat. :D

Been awhile since I've seen the show. I did see the one with the Sabbath vs. Zeppelin and I thought it was crap. Zep is the better band.

Good eyes JRomeo!

It's a cool show but, geared more to the "Metal" side of the scene, I like both the "Classic" and the Heavy-er side of rock music my self.

Been awhile since I've seen the show. I did see the one with the Sabbath vs. Zeppelin and I thought it was crap. Zep is the better band.

:thumbsup: It was total crap!! I saw the Rush vs KISS fans too, and it pissed me off, but the Zep thing was the last straw.