Happy Mothers Day!

Ronniedawg

Bah! Humbug! Must I go over there? Shit. I cant be in the same room with my mother for more than 10 minutes without her getting on my last nerve. Every time I turn around, its either Mothers day, or someone's birthday, or V day. Humbug I say! Baaaaaahhhhhhh! :o

Ha Ha. My son's love it when my mom gives me a bad time. I can't do anything right and they can't do anything wrong :lol: Still love her though. Happy Mother's Day Ma' :toast:

thanks for all the nice mothers day wishes :kiss::wave:

i really miss my mum on days like this, she died at only 41 years of age in 1975. so i've been a mum much longer than i had one :( .... so i'd like to send special mothers day wishes to all those whose mums are no longer with us. :console:

thanks for all the nice mothers day wishes :kiss::wave:

i really miss my mum on days like this, she died at only 41 years of age in 1975. so i've been a mum much longer than i had one :( .... so i'd like to send special mothers day wishes to all those whose mums are no longer with us. :console:

:console: I'm sorry about the loss of your mum - so young :(

There are mothers who think just because they are mothers they own everyone. However this is not always the case. Some just need a hug and you to tell them you love them and some time to spend with you.

You don't have to move in with them.

Just be nice, I know I cannot have a baby. But I sure know where a few are who love to be around me.

With that time to look towards another holiday Spats can rip on.

I felt this Mother's Day was very empty for me. Working kept me from spending it with my daughter and family, who all went out for a nice lunch together. Work was rough and a very sweet person died without warning of trouble. My heart broke for his wife. Lost a close friend recently, too. Hopefully next year will be better!

Virginia (one of the best moms around!) and all the other moms here, hope you had a beautiful day!

Hope all the Moms' had a great day! :wave:

How's it going "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles? Welcome back home to the Forum! We have been waiting for you! You missed a lot of the excitment here on the Forum yesterday or did you? Ha Ha! I will be e-mailing you later today, in the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going "slave to zep?" I lost my wife to Breast Cancer a few years back, its really hard when you lose a loved one. ROCK ON!

hi zeppfanforever

so sorry to hear about your loss too. it was awful losing my mother so young ( i was 13 ), but to lose your partner must be devastating. my dad went full tilt alcoholic after her death ( they were very much in love ) and never sobered up till his death 3 years ago. i hope you are doing ok. :console2:

I felt this Mother's Day was very empty for me. Working kept me from spending it with my daughter and family, who all went out for a nice lunch together. Work was rough and a very sweet person died without warning of trouble. My heart broke for his wife. Lost a close friend recently, too. Hopefully next year will be better!

Virginia (one of the best moms around!) and all the other moms here, hope you had a beautiful day!

sorry you had to work, tangerine. but if it helps, i had to as well. i did the 5 am till 2 pm shift, so missed brekkie and lunch, but my older kids made dinner for me, and my little one made a card at school. it said ( in part ) i love you so much because you make great coffee. :coffee::hysterical:

sorry you had to work, tangerine. but if it helps, i had to as well. i did the 5 am till 2 pm shift, so missed brekkie and lunch, but my older kids made dinner for me, and my little one made a card at school. it said ( in part ) i love you so much because you make great coffee. :coffee::hysterical:

Thank you for the empathy! One co-worker (she's our unit clerk, so she can take an actual lunch break, lol) was lucky enough to have her 2 daughters come downtown and take her out for lunch. My daughter was with my parents from 6am Saturday until last night, so i missed everything! Next year i will make sure i have at least one of the days off to celebrate, for my daughter more than for me.

Very sweet you had a nice dinner prepared for you. That would make your day!

Thanks; I'm really sorry you had a rough day yesterday. I'm also very sorry Slave to Zep and Zep Fan Forever for your losses :(. We unfortunately lost a family member to breast cancer several years ago. I'm very thankful to still have my Mom; we spent time with her and my Mom in Law yesterday.

Thanks; I'm really sorry you had a rough day yesterday. I'm also very sorry Slave to Zep and Zep Fan Forever for your losses :(. We unfortunately lost a family member to breast cancer several years ago. I'm very thankful to still have my Mom; we spent time with her and my Mom in Law yesterday.

Your Welcome and Thank you!

hi zeppfanforever

so sorry to hear about your loss too. it was awful losing my mother so young ( i was 13 ), but to lose your partner must be devastating. my dad went full tilt alcoholic after her death ( they were very much in love ) and never sobered up till his death 3 years ago. i hope you are doing ok. :console2:

slave to zep, so sorry you had to grow up without your mom. So heartbreaking when children lose their parents.

ZeppFanForever knows i feel for him.

Archived