Happy Mothers Day!

Ronniedawg

hi zeppfanforever

so sorry to hear about your loss too. it was awful losing my mother so young ( i was 13 ), but to lose your partner must be devastating. my dad went full tilt alcoholic after her death ( they were very much in love ) and never sobered up till his death 3 years ago. i hope you are doing ok. :console2:

How's it going "slave to zep?" Thank you for your kind words. I am deeply sorry about your loss. All I can say to you is that I know how your father felt. I wasn't expecting to go this deep, you caught me off guard. It is hard for me to talk about it. I can talk about the surface of it but I cannot dig deep down within myself and discuss it. ROCK ON!

How's it going "slave to zep?" Thank you for your kind words. I am deeply sorry about your loss. All I can say to you is that I know how your father felt. I wasn't expecting to go this deep, you caught me off guard. It is hard for me to talk about it. I can talk about the surface of it but I cannot dig deep down within myself and discuss it. ROCK ON!

no wories zff. if you want to talk about it more, don't hesitate to contact me. :wave:

Archived