Ticketmaster

Actually just reading the email, and with my usual paranoia, I was wondering if the Booking Confirmation Number they say is required for ticket collection is the same thing as the Order Number I have from Ticketmaster?

I don't have anything that actually says it's a Booking Confirmation Number. Surely the Order Number is the same thing?

My friend still hasnt received his confirmation email but the $ was allready taken from is CC

starting to worry :angry:

If it helps (doubt it) I got an email from them with the subject line 'Ticket Confirmation' within minutes of placing the order. Maybe you lost it in spam, but I'm sure you've checked. It was from customer.services@ticketmaster.co.uk.

If it helps (doubt it) I got an email from them with the subject line 'Ticket Confirmation' within minutes of placing the order. Maybe you lost it in spam, but I'm sure you've checked. It was from customer.services@ticketmaster.co.uk.

the "problem" was the purchase was done by phone bercause the passcode on the site was getting an error, but by phone all was confirmed and done right.

but a confirmation mail is needed no?

the "problem" was the purchase was done by phone bercause the passcode on the site was getting an error, but by phone all was confirmed and done right.

but a confirmation mail is needed no?

No I don't think so. You need photo id, the card that payed for the tickets, and the confirmation number. The confirmation email that I received just listed my order number, which I can see on the ticketmaster website. There is no other 'confirmation number' that I can see. Would be good to hear this confirmed from others.

No I don't think so. You need photo id, the card that payed for the tickets, and the confirmation number. The confirmation email that I received just listed my order number, which I can see on the ticketmaster website. There is no other 'confirmation number' that I can see. Would be good to hear this confirmed from others.

and where can you get that confirmation number?

and where can you get that confirmation number?

Well ring ticketmaster and ask for it? You have a booking with them. I assume they'll give you the order number. Not sure how you've done it over the phone, but I assume you have some reference number to prove you bought tickets?

Well ring ticketmaster and ask for it? You have a booking with them. I assume they'll give you the order number. Not sure how you've done it over the phone, but I assume you have some reference number to prove you bought tickets?

my friend who got the passcode did it..yes i think he has a reference because he called ticketmaster a few times allready to ask about the mail

Phonenumber............Please, please, please!!!

0870 242 4442

Check your booking by phone

By calling 0870 242 4442 you can access our automated service line to check and confirm the status of your booking and obtain the latest ticket dispatch information.

it's an automated system. :(

0870 242 4442

Check your booking by phone

By calling 0870 242 4442 you can access our automated service line to check and confirm the status of your booking and obtain the latest ticket dispatch information.

it's an automated system. :(

Thanks. I will give it a go.......got a PIN number but no tickets!!

Archived