Ticketmaster Sale - First come First serve?

Yet another round of email!!!! Dammit!!!! Not that I could go now anyway....

Led Zeppelin..... I would just like to officially say that you need to come to Chicago! For the Love of God!!!!

You like Steve Vai then ?? <_<

Got the email from ahmettribute.com! Didn't check or notice it until today, almost 19 hours after it was sent so expected all 'first come first serve tickets' would be gone :( ...

...still, maybe a single seat was possible? - so clicked on the link. Got offered (AND BOUGHT :D) standing...and a plane ticket. Arr. Heathrow 6:25 am on the day, stay 2 nights after and back to Oz (and never been to UK before, either). Work feverishly trying to accomodate my absence.

WHO SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE! SEE YA THERE!!!

(I still can't believe it. From the first ballot didn't ever expect to hear a thing)

i never got an email when i first registered either..just a thank you and good luck message when i added my details on the website...did they just "throw away" a pile of entries coz the system couldnt handle it?Ive waited 30 years for this(couldnt get to friggin Knebworth as were on holidays..i was 13!!!!!my dad said never mind you can see them next time!!!!!!!!)Goin up anyway...240 miles on a wing and a prayer....please i''ll hoover the O2 after the show 4 nothin!

Archived