PAUL RODGERS Says He Is 'Pretty Much Done' With His QUEEN Collaboration

According to VH1 Classic Radio, singer Paul Rodgers seems to have amicably parted ways with QUEEN after spending a lot of time with them the past couple years.

"Well, you know, we did a world tour, we did a second tour of Europe and the Far East and Eastern Europe and we did a studio album and I think we're kind of leaving it there gently," Rodgers told VH1 Classic Radio. "It's out there for us to do things in the future if there's something, a huge charity say like Nelson Mandela, I'm always open to that, but I think we are pretty much done."

Next month, Paul Rodgers and the rest of BAD COMPANY will reunite for a tour. The trek, however, is just ten dates, leading many to question why it is so short.

"Well, you know, I've travelled and I'm not worried about [the swine flu and] stuff like that," he said. "I usually find, to be honest with you, that most of those things are exaggerated way out of proportion. You know, I'm not afraid to travel, it's just I want to be able to focus more on waking up in one place and working on music, I think really, and that's really the reason. I think next year I'll probably be touring my brains out."

Fans can see Paul and the rest of BAD COMPANY when the group kicks off their reunion tour on June 20 in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Archived