Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Bertha

Adam Lambert in "Black Dog" Performance at Zodiac Show

It was more like some sort of caberet theatre. Just by the looks of it and performances. This video has been around for a few months now. He was probably doing it for the work pre-AI

Well, at least the solo guitar part was kinda cool! The rest of it was pretty...disturbing, yeah...

I was checking the google news under the keyword "Led Zeppelin", and this came up. I know I'm just being mean but I haven't laughed that hard for a while.

adam w/zeppelin oh, HELL NO!

Ah, I feel much better now! :D

Besides the oddity of the singing and the performance, his backing musicians weren't very impressive in my opinion. They lacked the great energy and groove of Page, Jones, and Bonham.

WTF!!! MY GOD THAT WAS HORRIBLE. This guy needs to quit doing Zep songs PLEASE!!!

WTF!!! MY GOD THAT WAS HORRIBLE. This guy needs to quit doing Zep songs PLEASE!!!

one of those few occasions when I'm not sorry I can't watch Utube videos at work :(

Maybe some parts of this production need a little more work.

...too funny!

Ah, I feel much better now! :D

Besides the oddity of the singing and the performance, his backing musicians weren't very impressive in my opinion. They lacked the great energy and groove of Page, Jones, and Bonham.

that guy butchered Page's solo on that song. totally cheaped it out

Adam Lambert needs to lay off Zeppelin . He is the complete opposite of what Zeppelin is about .

They are a great Rock band ! and he is a trendy teen pop idol . The 2 dont mix imo