tour bus photos

Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has any photos of the tour bus that Led Zeppelin used for their last Califoria tour. My cousin just bought an old blue bird diesel pusher bus that rumor has it was used by the band for their final tour of California. It would be cool to confirm if the rumor is true. We use it as a party bus and it would make for a great story!!!! Any help would be awesome!!! Thanks.......

Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has any photos of the tour bus that Led Zeppelin used for their last Califoria tour. My cousin just bought an old blue bird diesel pusher bus that rumor has it was used by the band for their final tour of California. It would be cool to confirm if the rumor is true. We use it as a party bus and it would make for a great story!!!! Any help would be awesome!!! Thanks.......

I remember seeing this about 6 years ago on Ebay. They had a pic but the description said it was used on their first tour, not the last. I have no idea if any of it is true but I do remember seeing an old blue bird on Ebay claiming to have been used by Zep. The one in the pic I saw was baby blue.

Archived