Celebs you are sick of!

Wolfman

You can become a star in many ways.

A lot depends on the opportunities that open up for you.

Those past american idol performers that you don't see anymore are gone because they had nothing behind the voice to make whatever career they had last.

The same will happen to this Adam Lambert. And the fact he is gay will hurt his chances even more. Not that that's fair but it's true. he will end up like that Sanjai guy. Where is he now?? :rolleyes:

Those past american idol performers that you don't see anymore are gone because they had nothing behind the voice to make whatever career they had last.

The same will happen to this Adam Lambert. And the fact he is gay will hurt his chances even more. Not that that's fair but it's true. he will end up like that Sanjai guy. Where is he now??

A person can have talent and still fail for lack of opportunity.

The same will happen to this Adam Lambert. And the fact he is gay will hurt his chances even more. Not that that's fair but it's true. he will end up like that Sanjai guy. Where is he now?? :rolleyes:

How is his being gay going to hurt his chances? Hasn't stopped the media frenzy thus far.

How is his being gay going to hurt his chances? Hasn't stopped the media frenzy thus far.

There can be a media frenzy about anything. There has been a media frenzy about all the people who make it to the finals. Most of the time it does not last and they fade into nothing. Being gay will limit his potential popularity. The female groupies will not exist and there is still a huge population that do not like gay people. That's why so many celebs hide the fact they are gay.

Not always. Sometimes it's just that their employment history has been so substantially within the entertainment industry. It's simply what they do, not necessarily sad.

Most celebs had other jobs before they went into show biz.

-The Whole American Idol crew and the show- No talent there. And none of the performers on the show will become anything. Only Kelly Clarkson still has a career. Just because you can sing does not mean you will be a star. You have to have charisma. The whole package.

:huh: Guess you have never heard of Carrie Underwood.

There can be a media frenzy about anything. There has been a media frenzy about all the people who make it to the finals. Most of the time it does not last and they fade into nothing. Being gay will limit his potential popularity. The female groupies will not exist and there is still a huge population that do not like gay people. That's why so many celebs hide the fact they are gay.

Being openly homosexual/bisexual never seemed to hurt the careers of David Bowie, Elton John, Michael Stipe or tons of other that have never made a secret of their sexuality.

Being openly homosexual/bisexual never seemed to hurt the careers of David Bowie, Elton John, Michael Stipe or tons of other that have never made a secret of their sexuality.

Elton john denied he was gay for years. He even got married to a woman. There are not tons of others who had long careers who were open about being gay.

He said he was bisexual. Bisexuals can be married to women. It was later on that he said he was in fact gay, although looking at the way he dressed and the way he made his stage shows, you can't argue that he was hiding his homosexuality from anyone. He just didn't talk about it.

Had he been trying to take on the affectation of Robert Plant, very much the straight man's straight man, THEN you could say he was trying to hide his sexuality.

Elton john denied he was gay for years. He even got married to a woman. There are not tons of others who had long careers who were open about being gay.

I don't think there was ever any question about Freddie Mercury, and he is arguably one of, if not the, most beloved rock singer of all time.

I don't think there was ever any question about Freddie Mercury, and he is arguably one of, if not the, most beloved rock singer of all time.

Oh there was. Freddie didn't admt he was gay - and kept a female compnion.

To many, hearing he had AIDS was the first confiormation of his sexuality.

Oh there was. Freddie didn't admt he was gay - and kept a female compnion.

To many, hearing he had AIDS was the first confiormation of his sexuality.

True; but it seems to be something I've always assumed was true since I started listening to his music in the mid to late 70s (~ age 13). I don't remember where that assumption came from, but it didn't matter; hearing he had AIDS confirmed the suspicion as you say, and was very sad news. Of all the celebrity deaths I can remember, his hit me the hardest.

True; but it seems to be something I've always assumed was true since I started listening to his music in the mid to late 70s (~ age 13). I don't remember where that assumption came from, but it didn't matter; hearing he had AIDS confirmed the suspicion as you say, and was very sad news. Of all the celebrity deaths I can remember, his hit me the hardest.

Like many heterosexual men who received blood through blood transfusion contracted AIDs back in the 1980's since no one was checking to see if blood donors had the HIV virus.

i detest Kathy Lee Gifford. why the F did NBC put her on the morning show? she is such an annoying, untalented, cackling nit wit. she makes poor Hota Kotb look like a moron, too....which is too bad, because actually Hota is quite intelligent. the jackass that put Kathy Lee back on tv should be shot.

You gotta love that chick that imitates her on SNL. Kristen Wigg, or something like that. She totally makes KLG look like the fool that she is. But hey, all the women that work with Reg end up weird :rolleyes:

Oh yes, that John and Kate family! They are everywhere now. Why do they want people all in their personal business?? Octo-Mom is supposed to be getting a reality show, unbelievable!! Also, I forgot to mention Levi Johnston. He was the guy that was going to marry Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol and they made a big fuss out of her being pregnant and not married during Sarah's VP run for the White House. Why on earth is he going on some of these talk shows discussing their relationship anyways? They broke up, who cares and besides Palin didn't make it to the White House for VP. I just think the whole thing is very tacky. What some people won't do to have some 15 minutes of fame!! :angry: Ok, I am done ranting now, LOL.

What about the bitch that dropped eight kids?

She's a piece of work imo.

Archived