Bad practice session

Well, I had to stop in the middle of my every other day (or so) guitar rehearsal just now because it seems that tonight I can't get thru a single song with out screwing it up!

This is happening every so often when I sit down to get thing's together!

I know I can't expect every thing at once and I've only been working on these 20 or so song's for a few month's now (sorry for the lame excuse) but I should have had them down pat by now!

I've been weeding thru the one's with to many chord change's and such but I still get these day's when I can't play and or sing!

It's SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!

OK, I think I better calm down now and try again in a day or two. Maybe because it's been rainy and cool today, I don't know.

It's normal. From time to time you get days like this, and no matter how hard you try it doesn't gel. Then again, you'll get days when everything you do just comes off, and you don't know what's causing it.

RB

It's normal. From time to time you get days like this, and no matter how hard you try it doesn't gel. Then again, you'll get days when everything you do just comes off, and you don't know what's causing it.

RB

That's good to hear man! Now I know I'm not a freak, been dealing with it for a many years but never really vented out to anyone before.

Archived