Woman Finds Cheeto That Looks Like Jesus

Jahfin

What Would Jesus Do With Cheeto?

Woman who sees Christ in snack may put it on eBay

CB_CheetoJesus2_web.jpg

Staff Photo: Christina Barany

Preston Hollow resident Sara Bell says this Cheeto purchased in Jersey Village, Texas, looks like Jesus holding his hands in prayer. Preston Hollow resident Sara Bell recently stopped by this newspaper’s office with a unique discovery: a Cheeto that she thinks looks like Jesus.

By Dan Koller

Managing Editor

Bell came across the strange snack a few weeks ago while she and her husband, Dan, were driving home from Houston. He bought her a bag of Cheetos in Jersey Village, she said, and everything was normal until she was about a third of the way through it.

“Then Jesus appeared,” Bell said with a laugh.

Until she decides what to do with the Cheeto, Bell is keeping it safe, wrapped in tissue inside a box that once held a wristwatch.

“What I’ve been worried about is if I have it around my house, it’ll get eaten,” the retired teacher said. “If not by a person, then by an ant.”

Bell said she hadn’t shown the Cheeto to any ministers at her church (Highland Park United Methodist), but several friends have seen it, including Carolyn Matthews.

“I can’t imagine that anyone looks at their Cheeto closely enough to see that,” Matthews said. “I eat mine way too fast.”

Apparently, Bell isn’t the only person to eat Cheetos slowly enough for a divine experience. In the past 15 months, there have been media reports about similar finds by a Missouri woman and a Houston man.

“God is probably wherever you want to find God,” said the Rev. Diana Holbert, pastor of Grace United Methodist Church in Old East Dallas. “It seems like a little bit of a waste of time, but who am I to judge?”

Some friends have told Bell to put her Cheeto on eBay. Others told her to try to get it on Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show. But Matthews offered no such advice.

“I just told her I’m glad she’s found Jesus,” she said.

This story reminds me of a camping trip in the U.P. when a yooper shared with me his personal thoughts around a campfire about how he knew Jesus existed.....Because "they" had pictures. To this day I wonder if he meant polaroids.

I think Jesus would rather appear as a Barbra's Cheese Puff which are made with real cheese and don't turn your fingers radioactive orange. That must be his evil twin.

for the dimm witted, that comment is so true. :o

Expert opinion obviously. Dim is spelled wrong for the first thing.In any case your email to me that you did not belong to any forums whatsoever held a lot of water too.

But.

Anyways I have other things to do. Have a nice day and kiss Ray for me.

:aw: The olive branch as it were/

Expert opinion obviously. Dim is spelled wrong for the first thing.In any case your email to me that you did not belong to any forums whatsoever held a lot of water too.

But.

Anyways I have other things to do. Have a nice day and kiss Ray for me.

:aw: The olive branch as it were/

here we go again, argue argue, you know I am so tired of you, but as one song in Led Zeppelin goes, your time is gonna come.

as for *RAY* i do not live with my ex husband not that it is any of your dam business, the only reason i stayed in my home before was to get away from a kidnapper, YOU, after all you took everything else from me, I had no where to run to. Now I have my new home and job, and have no fears whatsoever of you ever coming back to the UK, as you were DEPORTED.

FROM NOW ON, HERE YOU CAN SAY WHAT :( THE HELL YOU WANT, I AM NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOU BECAUSE ALL WHAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS LIES.

Jahfin wrote

I believe it's the Nuge turning his amp up to 11.

Maybe that's how he killed all those cow's in Texas back in the day!

reswati

Damn, you should have sent me a bit of it to smoke in a bong.

Oh don't do it man!! It will leave an orange film on your lung's and you'll get the dreaded Cheeto cancer!!!

What about the woman that soled the piece of toast on ebay? Or was it a Cheese sandwich?

Archived