Woman Finds Cheeto That Looks Like Jesus

Jahfin

Would you two take your argument privately. It's bad enough to read it in one thread, but now two? :blink:

apologises to you, and everyone here, but this man who calls himself a woman

is the trouble maker, but people dont see it, as I repeated, \i never did nothing wrong,

this man is highly dangerous because he is mentally ill, you can never win with people

like him.

I am glad to breath everyday, after the nightmare I went through. you will hear no more,

I promise you, not from me,at least I respect people to spare them anymore of this. :D

is the trouble maker, but people dont see it, as I repeated, \i never did nothing wrong,

this man is highly dangerous because he is mentally ill, you can never win with people

like him.

I am glad to breath everyday, after the nightmare I went through. you will hear no more,

I promise you, not from me,at least I respect people to spare them anymore of this. :D

Merci beaucoup, things began to Jerry-Springerificate here.

like him.

We are aware of who he is.

If that's what you remember about the tonight show, it may explain your confusion on that other thread.

That clip is in reference to the subject matter of this thread (a Cheeto that supposedly looks like Jesus), it doesn't have anything to do with what you perceive as my remembrance of The Tonight Show.

like him.

Carry on with it you know if it turns you on just as it always has. As far as anything factual I will wait to see that part of it. But please don't keep boring us with your belly aching humor ok? There are other forums for this.

http://www.phawker.com/2007/11/06/get-out-...ght-like-a-man/

:wacko:

Archived