KISS

On 12/16/2011 at 11:44 AM, TheStairwayRemainsTheSame said:

Hopefully seeing them next year when they come to England, I don't really have a problem with this line up just as long as Gene and Paul remain in it (which they will)

Are you going to see them on their E.O.T.R. tour? I definitely am in one week as a matter of fact!

Edited by luvlz2

• 4 weeks later...

My seat was very close to the right of the soundboard. I could clearly see Shannon Tweed hanging out in the soundboard area, she still looks great as ever.

Made my evening getting a little eye contact with Paul Stanley when he went into the audience to the smaller prop (stage) right behind the soundboard during "Love Gun", I was very close to him at that point and I was cheering my head off! Was great!

A lot is happening on/around the stage and I missed Gene Simmons and Tommy Thayer flying right above me near the very end of the show. I think I was still looking at Paul Stanley behind me. If you're not paying attention,  you might miss them flying right above you like I did, but it was great!

6 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

My seat was very close to the right of the soundboard. I could clearly see Shannon Tweed hanging out in the soundboard area, she still looks great as ever.

Made my evening getting a little eye contact with Paul Stanley when he went into the audience to the smaller prop (stage) right behind the soundboard during "Love Gun", I was very close to him at that point and I was cheering my head off! Was great!

A lot is happening on/around the stage and I missed Gene Simmons and Tommy Thayer flying right above me near the very end of the show. I think I was still looking at Paul Stanley behind me. If you're not paying attention,  you might miss them flying right above you like I did, but it was great!

Glad you had a good time. Was it visible/ audible if Paul has tracks running to cover his voice in spots during the night? Eric Singer Missed some key click / cue points early in one of the opening nights of the tour, causing Paul to be revealed as not at mic (back turned to Eric) when his “pre-recorded lead vocals” were heard over PA (on YouTube). According to setlist.fm, they’re running the same 20 songs in order for the tour (only one song has been changed out so far (“Calling Dr. Love” replaced “Hide Your Heart”). I’ll probably see them in Atlanta next month, as I’ve seen them in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000 farewell (w/ Ace & Peter) and 2004 Rock The Nation Tours. 

R😎

Edited by reids

16 hours ago, reids said:

Glad you had a good time. Was it visible/ audible if Paul has tracks running to cover his voice in spots during the night?

I wasn't really trying to notice it, I think the evening I saw them he was doing a better job covering it up. But it's known he has been running click tracks to cover his voice, I've been trying not to let all the chatter over it affect my last chance seeing these guys who have given so much to the very end...LONG LIVE KISS!

44 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

I wasn't really trying to notice it, I think the evening I saw them he was doing a better job covering it up. But it's known he has been running click tracks to cover his voice, I've been trying not to let all the chatter over it affect my last chance seeing these guys who have given so much to the very end...LONG LIVE KISS!

Cool. I understand. agreed. The greater good of what they’ve done (as a body of work and as a touring band / entertainment/ performance-wise) will always outweigh any technical additions. 

R😎

• 1 month later...