CD/Album Titles A-Z

Melanie_72

Thank you ninelives :) Hey, I was impressed yesterday night when you and (not sure of sp) Brspled came up with a whole slew of Robert Plant tunes in "song association" :lol:

Dave Clark Five's Greatest Hits, The

Thank you ninelives :) Hey, I was impressed yesterday night when you and (not sure of sp) Brspled came up with a whole slew of Robert Plant tunes in "song association" :lol:

Dave Clark Five's Greatest Hits, The

Thanks Fan :D I got stuck on one letter though so that ended the run :lol:

Earth To Dandy Warhols - The Dandy Warhols

It was still pretty amazing, tho'. :) I see you're interest in Andy Warhol. (Sorry, wrong thread, but I have to ask: did you see the movie about 2 yrs ago, called "Factory Girl"? It was about Warhol, Sedgwick & Dylan. (starred Jude Law's girlfriend, I forget her name unfortunately)...

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention (LP)

It was still pretty amazing, tho'. :) I see you're interest in Andy Warhol. (Sorry, wrong thread, but I have to ask: did you see the movie about 2 yrs ago, called "Factory Girl"? It was about Warhol, Sedgwick & Dylan. (starred Jude Law's girlfriend, I forget her name unfortunately)...

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention (LP)

I am a fan of Warhol yes :D I've got a great poster of his in my apartment. I didn't see Factory Girl but I saw years ago Ciao Manhattan, which is the story of Edie Sedgwick. Did you see that? Very sad and disturbing film. Was Factory Girl any good?

Grace - Jeff Buckley

I am a fan of Warhol yes :D I've got a great poster of his in my apartment. I didn't see Factory Girl but I saw years ago Ciao Manhattan, which is the story of Edie Sedgwick. Did you see that? Very sad and disturbing film. Was Factory Girl any good?

Grace - Jeff Buckley

"Factory Girl" was quite good, yes. Also some pathos there, re: Sedgwick's childhood. Oh! The actress' name is Sienna Miller. "Ciao Manhattan", no I didn't see that. Must check it out. I'll rent it @ the DVD place near my apartment building. Thanks for telling me about it. did this movie involve Bob Dylan?

Houses Of The Holy - We All Know Who ;)

Think I shall retire now...

Good night! :toast:

"Factory Girl" was quite good, yes. Also some pathos there, re: Sedgwick's childhood. Oh! The actress' name is Sienna Miller. "Ciao Manhattan", no I didn't see that. Must check it out. I'll rent it @ the DVD place near my apartment building. Thanks for telling me about it. did this movie involve Bob Dylan?

Houses Of The Holy - We All Know Who ;)

Think I shall retire now...

Good night! :toast:

No the movie didn't involve Dylan that I remember. It's odd but interesting and sad. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.

Nighty night :toast:

If Only I Could Remember My Name - David Crosby