CD/Album Titles A-Z

Melanie_72

From The Mars Hotel - The Grateful Dead

One of my all time favorite bands. :D

Hi Kashmir330! I agree. :yesnod: Hey I love Scarlet Begonias

Guys, Who Are Those - New Riders Of The Purple Sage

Hi Kashmir330! I agree. :yesnod: Hey I love Scarlet Begonias

Guys, Who Are Those - New Riders Of The Purple Sage

How's it going Fan S! I especially love when Scarlet Begonias is paired with Fire On The Mountain. :D

Anyway, Ice Cream For Crow - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band

How's it going Fan S! I especially love when Scarlet Begonias is paired with Fire On The Mountain. :D

Anyway, Ice Cream For Crow - Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band

Hi, Kashmir330! I don't know the song Fire On The Mountain yet. Is it also by the Grateful Dead? Will check it out soon! Thanks, Kashmir! ;) Why do you like it paired with Scarlet Begonias? Just curious. :)

Hi, Timothy, too! Anyway...let's see, K...

Katy Lied - Steeley Dan

Hi, Kashmir330! I don't know the song Fire On The Mountain yet. Is it also by the Grateful Dead? Will check it out soon! Thanks, Kashmir! ;) Why do you like it paired with Scarlet Begonias? Just curious. :)

Katy Lied - Steeley Dan

Definitely check out the Scarlet into Fire. It's great, especially Chicago 77 (I think that's the year). Best version I've heard :D I don't know why they do it but it works really really well.

Only By the Night - Kings of Leon

Definitely check out the Scarlet into Fire. It's great, especially Chicago 77 (I think that's the year). Best version I've heard :D I don't know why they do it but it works really really well.

Only By the Night - Kings of Leon

Oh, okay thanks! :) Ummmj....

Night Flight

Katy Lied - Steeley Dan

How are you? I like Scarlet Begonias paired with Fire On The Mountain because they just flow together so well. They both fit together like a pair of shoes. :D:D

OK Computer - Radiohead

Archived