Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
marmorek

Name for Zeppelin fans?

How about Zeprechauns! :stereo:

I like that one too :D

Edited by ms_zeppelin94

........Aqua, I have yet to come across a book/articles that identifies name for the fans - they are mostly refer to as young fans. Do you think it is a good idea to conduct a poll and see what fans think in different countries of the two names mentioned with "others" category. Can you think of any readings that might have referred to Zep/Led Heads...?

tks..

Sorry, PP, I only just read this post! :slapface:

I can't think of any specific readings, I must admit. But a poll would certainly be interesting, in terms of what fans are called in different countries.

I think we know what Evster's vote would be! ^^ ;)

Sorry, PP, I only just read this post! :slapface:

I can't think of any specific readings, I must admit. But a poll would certainly be interesting, in terms of what fans are called in different countries.

I think we know what Evster's vote would be! ^^ ;)

...No need to be sorry Aqua.... agreed, most definitely, the country is important, and yes, it looks like Evster is all set to go with the LedHeads...... :D

Edited by PlanetPage

I've heard the term Led -Head used more than a thousand times...in the last 20 years

LedHead it is

Edited by Rock Historian

Maybe Led Zeppelin Fan?

Not original enough?

I guess we can still go with Led Head.

I've heard Zephead used a lot to describe their fans, but I just say "Zeppelin fan(s)".

I've heard Zephead used a lot to describe their fans, but I just say "Zeppelin fan(s)".

I always thought the fans were "The Ocean"... :-)

FWIW, I searched ZepHead (and several others) at the DMV first, and it was already taken! :lol: