Name for Zeppelin fans?

marmorek

Led-head is my personal favorite

but then again... imagine the wrath if we infringe on the copyright of the Dead-heads! :hippy:

I'm a long-time Deadhead. We don't have wrath, just backpacks and sandals! ;)

I think I can speak on behalf of my fellow Deadheads and say Cool man! Go for it! :hippy:

Now if we could just call our radio hour Whole Lotta Dead!!! :lol:

I've always said/heard it as Zephead, but i wouldn't mind something more unique.

And this isn't really a name, but i think it would be cool to be considerd ''The Ocean''. Like, how at a Zep concert there is an 'ocean of fans. And, i also like how people who aren't as strongly into zeppelin as we are wouldn't get the song reference.

I've always said/heard it as Zephead, but i wouldn't mind something more unique.

And this isn't really a name, but i think it would be cool to be considerd ''The Ocean''. Like, how at a Zep concert there is an 'ocean of fans. And, i also like how people who aren't as strongly into zeppelin as we are wouldn't get the song reference.

...That's one of the choices I stated in Polls Sections for fan voting, to see what name is most popular.......

Edited by PlanetPage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those two have been the most widely used names over the years, haven't they? Depending on whether the band is known as "Zep" or "Led" for short, in the country in question!

I gotta go with either one of those..

I think LedHeads seems to roll off the tounge better...

L-L-L-LedHeads....

reminds me of Lemonheads (the sourcandy, not the band)

...mmmmm...sugar.....me llike....

uh, what were we talking about?

Edited by Fully Loaded

It was the thought that counts! What do you suggest my dear? I'm A-L-L ears for you! Ha Ha! ROF my dear!

I just like your basic LED HEDs. I really wanted that for my license plate. Except people would think it was a couple thing. You know, couples with the same initials on their license plates, gross.

I also thought about GT LED OUT, but people would assume that meant drive fast.

Any other suggestions? I get seven letters and two spaces.

I just like your basic LED HEDs. I really wanted that for my license plate. Except people would think it was a couple thing. You know, couples with the same initials on their license plates, gross.

I also thought about GT LED OUT, but people would assume that meant drive fast.

Any other suggestions? I get seven letters and two spaces.

I'll think of something by the time I get home from work. In the mean time, ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Hi imPLANTed.. I got some suggestions for you.

LED*ZEP

LZ*FNATC

ZEP*LOVR

LD*ZPPLN

LD*ZP*LVR

ZPPLN*FN

Do any of the vanity plates allow symbols in your state? In CA the Kids plates allow a heart symbol on them. Couple of those choices seemed obvious. Let's see what

ZeppFanForever thinks up.

Hi imPLANTed.. I got some suggestions for you.

LED*ZEP

LZ*FNATC

ZEP*LOVR

LD*ZPPLN

LD*ZP*LVR

ZPPLN*FN

Do any of the vanity plates allow symbols in your state? In CA the Kids plates allow a heart symbol on them. Couple of those choices seemed obvious. Let's see what

ZeppFanForever thinks up.

No, but they do allow the spaces, which is just as good. They are great ideas. My favorite is LD ZP LVR. I can hear people honking in agreement now!

How bout ZEP FN FR - ZeppFanForever. Just a thought! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

I don't think FR works too well. Forever would be better as 4EVR but then you would have too many letters used.

Maybe LZ 4EVR. How about this one; GR8 LD ZP .