NAME THOSE SONGS

Zepp-4-Life

Hey folks, I don't mean to start another thread about me and my life but I noticed that my STICKKAROUND thread in another section keeps getting way down the list fast because of the traffic there.

All I am trying to do is start a little trivia fun.

Can you name the sources of the songs in my video's ???????

This one has 6 songs , all from various Zepp concerts.

I hope you also like the idea of the video concept.

STICKK is going to be doing some very cool things soon.

Thanks for watching and good luck on guessing the tracks.

Cheers

:D :D

Z4L

over the hills and far away, the immigrant song, no quarter, communication breakdown, no idea, all my love.

Good one man, the others were alright to find, not too hard just that second to last one eludes me for the time being, let's see if anyone else gets that one down.

Me and a couple of freinds of mine play "guess the band" with the over, 12000 songs I have on my computer. So one of us is the quiz master and the other two compete. When a group is guessed random is pressed and the next song comes up. It is not that easy, there are many genres and you wouldn't believe the brain freezes you get. It is a blast!

over the hills and far away, the immigrant song, no quarter, communication breakdown, no idea, all my love.

Good one man, the others were alright to find, not too hard just that second to last one eludes me for the time being, let's see if anyone else gets that one down.

Hey folks, we have a player !!!!

Score --

OTHAFA --- check

IS ---- oooops

NQ---- check

CB----check

AML--check

Take it to the next level and try and guess what live shows these songs are from.

That may require some serious research and time , it's definitely for the hard core listeners.

HINT - that second to last one is the crowd sound from a very famous Zepp concert.

Also, the opening number is from a rare source as well.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

The next video is in production.

SmileZ

1. Over the hills

2. trampled under foot

3. no quarter

4. communication breakdown

5. im debating between SIBLY and ALS

6. all my love

Still missing is the opening song's title and source ??

Your picks are all correct with the exception of 5.

After CB you can hear a crowd and a song playing softly, it's not a Zeppelin song, but a crowd recording from a Zeppelin concert with another band's song playing. A tough call.

We're still looking for those concert dates , if possible.

Thanks for playing along. I hope it's as much fun for you as it is for me.

Peace and light.

Archived