What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

You took the words out of my mouth :(

hey, ninelives that's one good thing about this very good forum...it brings people together in great sadness...a little community building like Karuna once mentioned in another thread. Good people like you make it possible. ;)

hey, ninelives that's one good thing about this very good forum...it brings people together in great sadness...a little community building like Karuna once mentioned in another thread. Good people like you make it possible. ;)

:blush: Thanks - back at you :)

Thank you. :) A good friend of mine met Jackson back in the 80s. He said that Michael was one of the kindest people he had ever had the pleasure to meet (not just the nicest celebrity) very willing to chat with and to encourage a fan's success.

Also, I was made happy when I viewed his exquisite dancing and singing (since he was 5), and I swear, I feel like there's a new void in my life now with his passing. This is my way of grieving, personally. And, I cope with it by yakking about it a lot. lol...

Edited by Fan_S.

My LZ III album started skipping on Immigrant song.

My Bob Marley album skipped as well, in the middle of one of my favorite songs "Three Little Birds."

Also upset that Michael Jackson passed away. :(

Edited by Zepulon

Michael Jackson's death. Farrah Fawcett's too. It really made me sad today. I'm thinking about this whole that. I can't get it out of my head now. Really sad. :(

I was really sad by him especially. I just realized today Thriller was my first real 'rock' album I bought. I was about 6 or 7 when it came out. I have it on vyinl. It was so sad to hear him on the radio and know he's gone.

I was really sad by him especially. I just realized today Thriller was my first real 'rock' album I bought. I was about 6 or 7 when it came out. I have it on vyinl. It was so sad to hear him on the radio and know he's gone.

Aen, I can't for the life of me understand why some people think this is something to make fun of. It's really disheartening.

So I guess what made me unhappy today was the utter lack of class displayed by some people here. I think we all could have done without that.

Aen, I can't for the life of me understand why some people think this is something to make fun of. It's really disheartening.

So I guess what made me unhappy today was the utter lack of class displayed by some people here. I think we all could have done without that.

Same here :(

I was by no means making fun of it. What made me unhappy was everyone wanted his albums today. It was very goolish.

Edited by aen27

Same here:(

Yes I most definitely agree. I have to say that it just sickens me there are people on this site stooping so low in a time of such a tragedy.

I was by no means making fun of it. What made me unhappy was everyone wanted his albums today. It was very goolish.

'Aen27' I just wanted you to know that my post above is not meant towards you. The posters on the other thread about Michael Jackson that are so inconsiderate is who I am talking about (and I'm sure they will all know who they are)

Yes I most definitely agree. I have to say that it just sickens me there are people on this site stooping so low in a time of such a tragedy.

As I see it, death is always a loss. It's not like he was strapped in the electric chair for crimes. Some folks seem to forget that this guy was perhaps the most beloved living entertainer on the planet. His fans could possibly number in the billions. There are probably people in mudhuts in the rainforest crying today.

'Aen27' I just wanted you to know that my post above is not meant towards you. The posters on the other thread about Michael Jackson that are so inconsiderate is who I am talking about (and I'm sure they will all know who they are)

Thank you, IluvJimmyPage, for clarifying that. I appreaciate it. I had not read through the other thread, but I would wonder why they would so inconsiderate that this time.

hydrogen atoms?

amoebas?

ants?

grains of salt?

water droplets?

bread crumbs?

gnats?

an eraser on a pencil?

tacks?

hangnails?

nose hairs?

please be more specific...

Not sure which is the smallest, Spat's brain, his dick or the number of notches on his bed post :huh:

Thats notches and not nachos ;)

As I see it, death is always a loss. It's not like he was strapped in the electric chair for crimes. Some folks seem to forget that this guy was perhaps the most beloved living entertainer on the planet. His fans could possibly number in the billions. There are probably people in mudhuts in the rainforest crying today.

Yes they are...The entire sub-continent of India/Mumbai Film Industry was heavily influenced by Jackson...He was loved on the Streets...Here is a very deserving tribute to him from that part of the world....Satellite T.V. Networks NDTV - India has 24 hrs. coverage.........

The entire Film Industry is in shock....

Jackson Visited Mumbai in 1996...It was a star-studed event......

Jackson started with ‘Scream’ and went on to thrill the young crowd with ‘Say Say Say,’ ‘Beat it’ and other numbers, chanting “I love Mumbai”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/St...+came+to+Mumbai

Thank you, IluvJimmyPage, for clarifying that. I appreaciate it. I had not read through the other thread, but I would wonder why they would so inconsiderate that this time.

No problem at all. And I would not suggest reading through it if you are at all any type of Michael Jackson fan. You will come out of it very disheartened.

And along with Michael Jackson, I am also very sad about the loss of Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett. May they all rest in peace, and my thoughts and prayers go out to their families, friends and fans.

Yeah, it's embarrassing that the majority of Michael bashers are my fellow Americans. Fucking American press. We really need to get out of the US more often. Amazing how we believe this is what the whole world is like. So smug and self righteous. I'm ashamed.

Yeah, it's embarrassing that the majority of Michael bashers are my fellow Americans. Fucking American press. We really need to get out of the US more often. Amazing how we believe this is what the whole world is like. So smug and self righteous. I'm ashamed.

I second that. I haven't ever been a big Michael Jackson fan, and I don't think he has always made the best choices but the way that people are talking about him is ridiculous. He just died, you would think that people would quit being so disrespectful for a little bit but nope. They are just going to continue being so disrespectful.

The media never helps. I feel so bad for his family, they have to turn on the tv, go to the grocery store, Wal Mart, get on the internet and see all this bashing to someone that they loved dearly.