What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Take loads of hot drinks, lemon, honey and ginger twice daily. I managed to kill a cold doing that before it mutated into something nasty, also if you can lay your hands on some Olbas Oil (You can get it in the UK but dunno about the States though)

Hope that helps :)

i'm down with a bad cold :(

I live in Indiana (in the US) I just ate some chilli my dad cooked a little while ago and he'll probably cook his family famous chicken soup tomorrow and i'm about to bring up and fold my laundry and take a nice long hot shower. I got struck down by my cold Monday night and my coughing my brains out woke me up big time at 6 am yesterday morning and this morning I was sweating like a pig one minute and the very next minute my body was burning up. it was crazy I didn't have no fever or nothing but my mom gave me something to help bring it down before she got ready for work. this cold is kicking my backside big time. my mom also has a bad cold

Edited by redhairedqueen22

• 2 weeks later...

My 87 year Old Auntie passed away this Morning, although I am sad, she had a long life and I did get to Say Goodbye to Her...

Sorry for your loss Kate ox

My 87 year Old Auntie passed away this Morning, although I am sad, she had a long life and I did get to Say Goodbye to Her...

If there is such a thing as silver linings, then at least you had that...a chance to say Goodbye. My belated condolences, K.

I am unhappy for the East Coast basketball fans that weren't able to stay up for the end of last night's thrill-a-minute double-overtime game between the Warriors and the Spurs. Crazy good game.

Sorry for your loss, Kate. There's never enough time with our loved ones. My best to you and your family. xx

Sorry to hear that Kate but at 87 that's a good knock.

Unhappy today as Autumn has arrived. That must have been the shortest ever summer on record. 2 days of blue sky and warm sun has given way to cold grey and wet. And a forecast of 9 degrees and dropping over the coming days

Eeeemmmm I must root out the Christmas decorations.

Bastard laptop was playing up, won't finish updates and totally froze on me for nearly 2 hours, drove the thing up to the nearest PC World. Turned engine off, only for it to "finish" and now it's working again...waste of my energy and petrol....utter shithead

Sorry, it has been one of those days.