What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

My washing machine broke down. It wouldn't pump the water out during the cycle.

It just cost me $183.00 for a new pump and service fee :faint1:

Sorry to hear that, we lost a fridge and oven in the space of six months, and both times the engineer said "I don't think it's working" which is sort of the reason why you called in the first place. :hysterical: the rest involves "please wait your call is really important to us" and the replacement oven can be sent and installed while the Moon is Venus at 5am.....

Sorry to hear that, we lost a fridge and oven in the space of six months, and both times the engineer said "I don't think it's working" which is sort of the reason why you called in the first place. :hysterical: the rest involves "please wait your call is really important to us" and the replacement oven can be sent and installed while the Moon is Venus at 5am.....

Just unplug and plug it back in. The old engineers trick. That will be £75 and a crisp £100 of your finest English notage for the call out.

Still feeling the effects of an insect bite I received a week and a half ago while cutting bushes in my backyard. Been to the doctor, on antibiotics and other meds, used creams and gels, but still have random swelling. :(

Hi Slave to Zep,

Over three years. Feels like my heart has literallly been ripped from my chest.......

They say time heals the wounds that nobody can see....I hope they are right.

i'm really so sad for you. i sometimes think what would i ever do without my husband, and i can't even bare to think about it.

sending good vibes to you...

is there any positives you can think about? was it not as perfect as you thought .... is it for the best?

Slave to Zep,

Bless your heart!

You must be psychic. Even though mentally I know It IS for the best at this point, that doesn't lessen the pain spiritually or emotionally.

The only good I can think of coming out of this is it gives me an excuse to crack open a bottle of vodka this weekend.......

Thanks again...and spoil your husband ROTTEN!

Slave to Zep,

Bless your heart!

You must be psychic. Even though mentally I know It IS for the best at this point, that doesn't lessen the pain spiritually or emotionally.

The only good I can think of coming out of this is it gives me an excuse to crack open a bottle of vodka this weekend.......

Thanks again...and spoil your husband ROTTEN!

oh well, i'm not psychic, though some think i'm psychotic, lol

i just know from experience that there is usually a positive if you are really honest about things.

try and look for that light at the end of this dark tunnel. go easy on the booze - it won't make things go away, and you'll just feel even more crappier tomorrow :(

reswati has just gone through this also, but i see he is already with a new lady .... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I should be at the Echo Arena Liverpool watching Neil Young & Crazy Horse. Ponchos' busted wrist has meant the cancelation of what should have been an amazing gig. Worse still there's no rescheduled date.

Edited by JTM

One of my co-workers, whom I have worked with for 8+ years, died today coming to work. Another car ran him off the road, then sped away, and he hit a tree. I am just numb right now......

Bad shit man. I hope The bastard who did it is caught and is deprived of their liberty for a long time and

The person who died has not left a family?

Edited by chillumpuffer

One of my co-workers, whom I have worked with for 8+ years, died today coming to work. Another car ran him off the road, then sped away, and he hit a tree. I am just numb right now......

So sorry Walter.

Walter, really sorry to read this news.

my drying machine ate one of my mom's jeans and basically is out of commission. This sucks golf balls!

No it doesn't...that's what clotheslines are for. Or go to a laundramat.

This sucks 'golf balls'...and worse.

Condolences to your co-worker's family, Chuck. I just hope some witnesses come forward and they are able to find and convict the culprit.

Edited by Strider

Yes, he has a wife, children and grandchildren. He was going to retire after this year. The description of the car is out there and they are trying to catch the person responsible. I still can't believe what has happened. We are a very small staff with little turnover, so we know each other very well here. He had just talked to me last week about how he had found another way to come to work, that didn't involve the Interstate, and he preferred to come that way. He died after the road rage driver knocked his car off the road and hit driver-side into a palm tree just off the shoulder of that Interstate.

Thank you all for your concern, it is really finally hitting everyone here - the students and faculty both. I feel so bad for his family. Don't know what else to say.... Give your loved ones an extra hug and kiss tonight, I know I am.

Bad shit man. I hope The bastard who did it is caught and is deprived of their liberty for a long time and

The person who died has not left a family?

dreadful news, walter. so sorry for you, and his loved ones.

Thank you slave and to everyone else with kind words for me. That's why this place is an extended family.

The story is all over the news here and I hope they find that car/driver soon. It's a pretty limited description, but there was damage to the other car according to witnesses.

Thanks again.

Very sorry to hear this Walter. My condolences to you , his family and his friends.