What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Thanks ally.

The press keeps hounding us for a statement. Even showed up to his house last night and was able to coax his widow into letting them in (she was apparently inebriated - and justifiably so) to her house. One of my co-workers who lives by them got the press out of the house once he arrived. Hey press here's a statement, find the fuckin' gold car that ran him off the road and leave everyone else to grieve without a microphone in their face!

Thanks ally.

The press keeps hounding us for a statement. Even showed up to his house last night and was able to coax his widow into letting them in (she was apparently inebriated - and justifiably so) to her house. One of my co-workers who lives by them got the press out of the house once he arrived. Hey press here's a statement, find the fuckin' gold car that ran him off the road and leave everyone else to grieve without a microphone in their face!

Couldn't agree more about the press Walter. Kudo's to your co - worker for taking matters into his own hands and putting the widows best interests ahead of everything else. I hope they catch the driver of that car soon !

Besides the fire burning near my beloved Yosemite, there was this: Yet another vicious gang rape in India. http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/aug/23/rape-india

After hearing from friend's experiences in India, and now after these series of gang rapes that have happened in the past months, I now counsel my women friends to avoid India.

Besides the fire burning near my beloved Yosemite, there was this: Yet another vicious gang rape in India. http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2013/aug/23/rape-india

After hearing from friend's experiences in India, and now after these series of gang rapes that have happened in the past months, I now counsel my women friends to avoid India.

Since I work in the medical field, I have met many people from India. Lots of doctors and engineers come from India, and there are beautiful, functioning parts of this country.

Mumbai, however, is a shithole.

Remember "Slumdog Millionaire"?

so upsetting to the Rolf Harris did do this, i hope it's not true. i always loved Rolf and his shows. his paintings are pretty special. i remember watching his tv shows as a kid, and trying to guess what his paintings were going to end up being .... and coogee bear! so cute :)

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/29/20/59/rolf-harris-to-be-charged-in-uk

Edited by slave to zep

so upsetting to the Rolf Harris did do this, i hope it's not true. i always loved Rolf and his shows. his paintings are pretty special. i remember watching his tv shows as a kid, and trying to guess what his paintings were going to end up being .... and coogee bear! so cute :)

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/29/20/59/rolf-harris-to-be-charged-in-uk

It isn't news to me...our Scottish relatives were over and informed us of Rolf's troubles. Frankly, nothing surprises me, since it appears to have been rampant (and nonchalant) among the entertainers of the era...including certain other people we might like.

It isn't news to me...our Scottish relatives were over and informed us of Rolf's troubles. Frankly, nothing surprises me, since it appears to have been rampant (and nonchalant) among the entertainers of the era...including certain other people we might like.

yes, the story broke a while back, but he is now being charged.

pedophilia sickens me.

Very sad day at work today.

To everyone who has cancer, had cancer, or loved or lost someone to cancer:

You are my heroes.

You show up for treatment despite your fears, and manage a smile and a kind word. I don't think I have ever met a more grateful population.

You fought the good fight, K. And you were doing an amazing job with your sons. May your humble spirit, wit and courage live on through them.

We love you.

You are my heroes.

You show up for treatment despite your fears, and manage a smile and a kind word. I don't think I have ever met a more grateful population.

You fought the good fight, K. And you were doing an amazing job with your sons. May your humble spirit, wit and courage live on through them.

We love you.

it must be so tough for you some days. i know that you feel the losses. ♥

it must be so tough for you some days. i know that you feel the losses. ♥

...my thoughts and prayers are with you planted!

Yes, some days are worse than others, stz. This one was really tough. Young with young kids. The 10 yr old son whispered into his ear, 'Dont worry, I will take care of Mom'.

WHAT. 10 yrs old.

And please know, I never share any experience I have to gain sympathy. At times like these, I am reminded of Dzldoc and how great a guy he was. These are the ones along with their loved ones who need thoughts and prayers.

I got a brake job done on all 4 wheels of my truck yesterday for less than $300 bucks. I came home happy as piss, and walked in the house to a broken furnace. :depressed: Sometimes life ain't fair I tell ya'.

That sucks. What are furnace's now? $5,000? Maybe $4,000? Alot of places will throw in the central air unit so I would look into that if you do not have it already

You are my heroes.

We love you.

I'm sorry to hear about your co-worker. Cancer is a real bitch.

Funny how you put so much time & emotions in a person you thought you loved, just so they can throw it away!

Now I know why I've been single so long..

Death by chocolate is myth

This I know because I lived

I've been around for broken hearts and how

Lay your head in my hands little girl

This is only right now

Death by crying doesn't exist, though

The headaches feel a bit like it

You might explode

But you reach the end of the road

And you, little tree

I'm certain you will grow

Tears on your pillow will dry and you will learn

Just how to love again

Oh my weeping willow

Let your leaves fall and return

Oh darling the seasons are your friend

Death by anger this is true

Just let him go he can't hurt you

Oh little girl this is such a cruel cruel world

This is the first, of a million broken hearts

Tears on your pillow will dry and you will learn Just how to love again

Oh my weeping willow

Let your leaves fall and return

Oh darling the seasons are your friend

Oh it won't be long you will grow strong

Up up and away

He's but a falling leaf, he's but a falling leaf, he's but a falling leaf

I didn't get that job, it was factory work (which I had been doing for 15 odd years) I guess it was me telling them that I had Rheumatoid Arthritis but I'm not disabled yet didn't go for me. Well I was asked if I had any illnesses and I thought it was the decent thing for me is to be honest.

^^Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

And with this Nazi government intending on killing/wiping out the sick and the poor with their Hilter like ways by scraping benefits plus... my old boss telling me that I would be better off on the DLA..yeah right prove that...

In other words, if you are really ill and cannot work, the Nazis Government is gonna scrap what little money you have. So come winter of 2014 you have a choice....you either starve, freeze to death OOOORRRR...you top yourself! In fact fuck winter, you'll do yourself in before that.

Sorry I has been one of those days years....so fucking depressed

Please feel free to add on or do whatever 'cos I've lost the will to live

Edited by SozoZoso

I didn't get that job, it was factory work (which I had been doing for 15 odd years) I guess it was me telling them that I had Rheumatoid Arthritis but I'm not disabled yet didn't go for me. Well I was asked if I had any illnesses and I thought it was the decent thing for me is to be honest.

^^Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

And with this Nazi government intending on killing/wiping out the sick and the poor with their Hilter like ways by scraping benefits plus... my old boss telling me that I would be better off on the DLA..yeah right prove that...

In other words, if you are really ill and cannot work, the Nazis Government is gonna scrap what little money you have. So come winter of 2014 you have a choice....you either starve, freeze to death OOOORRRR...you top yourself! In fact fuck winter, you'll do yourself in before that.

Sorry I has been one of those days years....so fucking depressed

Please feel free to add on or do whatever 'cos I've lost the will to live

And BTW....this is not the first time I have been turned down because I have disclosed my illness (even though they never told me why I wasn't successful but it doesn't take you to be Einstein to work that out)

i am so sorry to hear of this. so sorry. i know how much you wanted/needed that job.

no doubt it is their loss, as most people would just go on the dole with your illness!

yet here you are willing to do factory work....

hats off to you, miss Zoso.

please try and not let them beat you, you are better than them, something will turn up for you. i wish i lived closer so i could go chat with you.... feel free to pm me if you like.

i'm sending good vibes your way, mate ♥

Sending good vibes to you too, SozoZoso! Keep your chin up, good things just might be around the corner for you!

LZG, sorry to hear you're having relationship problems. When you don't expect it, you'll find the one who'll be true to you!

:peace: