Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Rover

What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

On 3/15/2019 at 2:55 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

I was laid-off today. 

So sorry to read that!  We've all been through it, but that doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you.  I'll keep you in my prayers and I have no doubt you'll find a position you want soon!

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

So sorry to read that!  We've all been through it, but that doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you.  I'll keep you in my prayers and I have no doubt you'll find a position you want soon!

Thanks, Stryder. Very kind of you! I need some divine light and positive energy in my life, right now!

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

11 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thanks, Stryder. Very kind of you! I need some divine light and positive energy in my life, right now!

I don't know about that, you always seem to be a very positive person on here.  And with that attitude, you'll find something soon! 

5 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

I don't know about that, you always seem to be a very positive person on here.  And with that attitude, you'll find something soon! 

Thanks, Stryder but I have unfortunately been guilty of horrible behaviour like bitching, moaning and whining. I have made mistakes and now I am determined to correct my attitude. I have had a little time to reflect and I have come to realize some things.  

13 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Thanks, Stryder but I have unfortunately been guilty of horrible behaviour like bitching, moaning and whining. I have made mistakes and now I am determined to correct my attitude. I have had a little time to reflect and I have come to realize some things.  

It's always easiest to see the negative when you are down.  And you are guilty of being human...nothing more.  Hang in there, your positive attitude is just in the shadows, it will return.