What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

They are cutting and edging the grounds today where I live.

It's a FUCKING National Holiday (US Memorial Day Observed)....

Don't they have anything better to do ? ? ? ?

Oh, right.... I guess it's not a Holdiay from where they are from (South of the Border, I'm sure!!)

How's it going all? Hmmmmmmm..., As for what made me unhappy today? Hmmmmmm..., I guess nothing! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

A friend of mine and I were supposed to meet each other at the Wine festival. <_<

I traveled 20 km, and she traveled 40. It was crowded and I didn't see her, so everything was just great, everything is just fucking great. It's all because I was too lazy to repair my cell phone. I can imagine her trying to catch bus at 10 pm, surrounded by drunks and idiots in complete darkness. :wall:

I feel like shit.

Gotta blame George W for that :)

Actually, seems there's always something going on. I have noticed one person lately, though, who is always kind and respectful to others, getting alot of slack for being himself. That is petty to me.

Hi "~tangerine~!" I can't PM you since you can't receive any messages. ROCK ON my dear!

Gotta blame George W for that :)

Actually, seems there's always something going on. I have noticed one person lately, though, who is always kind and respectful to others, getting alot of slack for being himself. That is petty to me.

Hi Tangerine,

I think i know who you mean. ;)

And it definatly isnt me, In the mean time, take care fellow DIEHARD ZEPPELIN fanatics and ROCK ON! i'm off to me bed as i needs me kip. :lol:

Kind Regards to Y'all, Danny

Hi Tangerine,

I think i know who you mean. ;)

And it definatly isnt me, In the mean time, take care fellow DIEHARD ZEPPELIN fanatics and ROCK ON! i'm off to me bed as i needs me kip. :lol:

Kind Regards to Y'all, Danny

Thank you both "~tangerine~" and Danny! I know that I could always rely on the both of you besides "beatbo" for support. I also know that there are many others here on the forum that support me as well. Take care fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics and ROCK ON!

A man was standing on the ledge of the bridge. That look on his face, so desperate and frightened... I will never forget it.

I don't know if he jumped off the bridge. I hope the police convinced him not to do that.

It's strange how many people in this city decide to kill themselves.

The Cleveland Browns lost sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifangry.gif

Hi Kashmir330,

I would have thought that you would be a Cincinnati fan, as Hamilton is almost a suburb of Cinci.

My boys are huge Cincinnati Bengals fans, and they HATE the Browns. So they are very happy that the Bengals beat the Browns, 23 - 20 in OT. smile.gif

Hi Kashmir330,

I would have thought that you would be a Cincinnati fan, as Hamilton is almost a suburb of Cinci.

My boys are huge Cincinnati Bengals fans, and they HATE the Browns. So they are very happy that the Bengals beat the Browns, 23 - 20 in OT. smile.gif

Hey BUCK. How's it goin?

I've always been a Browns fan actually. I actually hate the Bengals. My dad is a Bengals fan so it's always fun to watch games with him. My mom's a Browns fan to. B) I'm a Browns fan as well as a Cavaliers and an Indians fan. It doesn't really matter where you live to be a fan of a team. I actually see quite a few Browns fans around but not to often. Once a Browns fan always a Browns fan. :D:DB)

Edited by Kashmir330