What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Hey Tangerine,

What song got you hooked? It was Born to Run for me.....when I was a kid I loved that song.

Hi Dancin Days, good question. I truly don't remember what song i first heard that turned me on to Bruce. "Born To Run" was out for a year or so when i fell in love with Bruce. I used to listen to the album on my turntable from start to finish. I shed many tears on that picture of Bruce leaning on Clarence in the middle of the sleeve :) and "Jungleland" was always my favorite song on Born To Run. It's a fantastic album any way you look at it... Backstreets, She's The One, Thunder Road, even Meeting Across the River, to name a few, are such great songs and stories. There's a lot more to my Bruce love, but i won't go into it :) Bruce will always remind me of the love of my life, and that keeps them both living on in my heart and soul.

The highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.

Hi Dancin Days, good question. I truly don't remember what song i first heard that turned me on to Bruce. "Born To Run" was out for a year or so when i fell in love with Bruce. I used to listen to the album on my turntable from start to finish. I shed many tears on that picture of Bruce leaning on Clarence in the middle of the sleeve smile.gif and "Jungleland" was always my favorite song on Born To Run. It's a fantastic album any way you look at it... Backstreets, She's The One, Thunder Road, even Meeting Across the River, to name a few, are such great songs and stories. There's a lot more to my Bruce love, but i won't go into it smile.gif Bruce will always remind me of the love of my life, and that keeps them both living on in my heart and soul.

The highways jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive.

Hi Tangerine, Good answer! Very beautifully said.

'cause tramps like us......baby we were born to run!

My fleet manager accused me of abusing sick leaveohmy.gif WTF? I knew he was an asshole but this was sinking to the lowestblink.gif

Book off again Charles ! When he asks why, tell him his motivational speech has left you feeling totally unmotivated <_<

My fleet manager accused me of abusing sick leaveohmy.gif WTF? I knew he was an asshole but this was sinking to the lowestblink.gif

Hi Charles! He sounds like an idiot. Hey, like ~tangerine said, "On a brighter note, you're done with your treatments! :)

Book off again Charles ! When he asks why, tell him his motivational speech has left you feeling totally unmotivated <_<

Hi Ally,

Spot On Mate, Charles, you could tell him that his Speach has made you so Depressed you will need about Another Year or so to make a Full Recover, that should set his Blood Presure Soaring. :lol:

"New Boss, Same as the Old Boss" least we forget and remember "We Wont Get Fooled Again" or Will We?

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Charles! He sounds like an idiot. Hey, like ~tangerine said, "On a brighter note, you're done with your treatments! :)

Hi 'Fan_S.'

He is an Idiot, First Requirement For Being a Manager/Boss in Most Cases.

Regards, Danny

PS, Just look at what the Post Office Management along with the Labour Government are doing to the Post Office over here in England? I've been out of the Post Office for 20 years now, (thank god) and its the same tactics being used by Management, Sign a Deal with the Union, then Renege on it Time and Time again until the Union Membership have had enough and decied to Strike and then make out its the Lazy Workforce thats to Blame. :slapface:

"New Boss, Same as the Old Boss" least we forget and remember "We Wont Get Fooled Again" or Will We?

My New Catch Phrase.;)

Are your boss and ex related? Sounds like it. They just can't seem to help themselves from stooping to new lows.

Edited by imPLANTed

Hi 'Fan_S.'

He is an Idiot, First Requirement For Being a Manager/Boss in Most Cases.

Regards, Danny

PS, Just look at what the Post Office Management along with the Labour Government are doing to the Post Office over here in England? I've been out of the Post Office for 20 years now, (thank god) and its the same tactics being used by Management, Sign a Deal with the Union, then Renege on it Time and Time again until the Union Membership have had enough and decied to Strike and then make out its the Lazy Workforce thats to Blame. :slapface:

My New Catch Phrase.;)

Hi BIGDAN! :wave: yes, that's true! haha! Lately, not sure why, unions seem to be villified. I'm part of a union and do appreciate it. They're good for workders who are too timid to assert themselves, when they really need to. Like your catch phrase--"We won't get fooled again" :) PS: Good for you, sticking by our mutual friend, ZFF! :D

Hi ImPLANTed! :D I'm glad. I just hope (as Buck'EYE'doc' said), that nothing bad has happened to him. I PM'd him twice, no response. :( (This is not like him)

Would you consider ZeppFanForever a man of honor? If so, maybe he's sticking to his guns and not returning to the forum and as such would not be able to answer his PM's.

Try email.