What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Have been thinking about something that transpired between a friend and I about two months ago.

At the time, my friend informed me that they had been told through another friend, that I had been spreading rumours about them.This accusation, has cost me a friendship ! At the time, I got absolutely nowhere trying to find out who had made such a claim and to this day, have not been successful in any attempts to find the culprit. Why is this bothering me today ? I have a habbit of taking some personal stock from time to time and today was one of those day's. There is some unfinished buisness that needs to be taken care of with this person and I think it's time they had the guts to show themselves to me. A PM will do

thanks mate. xo

jeez there are some real deadbeats on here. not a lot, but a few. it's not gonna make me depressed or anything, but you have to wonder at the motives of some people. :(

The million dollar question - for the life of me I can't understand why someone gets their kicks out of behaving like an arse and shit stirring for the sake of pissing people off and getting them upset. Seems there are a lot of better ways to spend one's time.

Have been thinking about something that transpired between a friend and I about two months ago.

At the time, my friend informed me that they had been told through another friend, that I had been spreading rumours about them.This accusation, has cost me a friendship ! At the time, I got absolutely nowhere trying to find out who had made such a claim and to this day, have not been successful in any attempts to find the culprit. Why is this bothering me today ? I have a habbit of taking some personal stock from time to time and today was one of those day's. There is some unfinished buisness that needs to be taken care of with this person and I think it's time they had the guts to show themselves to me. A PM will do

I hope you can get things resolved Ally. It is very frustrating to have a situation unresolved this way.

The million dollar question - for the life of me I can't understand why someone gets their kicks out of behaving like an arse and shit stirring for the sake of pissing people off and getting them upset. Seems there are a lot of better ways to spend one's time.

The truly sad thing is that it would appear that for some people there simply aren't.

I hope you can get things resolved Ally. It is very frustrating to have a situation unresolved this way.

This situation has cost me more than one friendship and it is someone from this site who is the source of the problem. I don't expect things to be resolved, I just want to clear my name and reputation. At that point, it will be up to those friends as to whether or not they wish to respond to me.There comes a time when things have to be dealt with and this is one of those times

This situation has cost me more than one friendship and it is someone from this site who is the source of the problem. I don't expect things to be resolved, I just want to clear my name and reputation. At that point, it will be up to those friends as to whether or not they wish to respond to me.There comes a time when things have to be dealt with and this is one of those times

I'm sorry you are going through this but wish you the best it will turn out okay for you.

Someone made a decision on my behalf that I had no knowledge of until after the event. That made me very fucking unhappy.

That would piss me off royaly.

Our dog died today after becoming suddenly ill :'( We took her to the vet, thinking she had a UTI, but learned that she had a mass on her spleen and internal bleeding. She was ~15, so surgery really wasn't an option for her. It's been a tough day; we're all taking it pretty hard. :(.

Virginia, I just saw this and i am so very sorry. My heart felt wishes go out to you and your family. I know how you feel. My loss is still fresh. You were very supportive to me and if you want to talk please let me know. I am really sad for you guys.