What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

the poetry thread

Poetry threads irk the hell out of me as well.

Expose the thread, then maybe we can mobilize, and expulse it, before it spreads like the swine flu.

You're right on.There should be an explanation regarding the deadbeats and their motives on this forum.I have yet to find their mission statement,if indeed they have one.

Above all,slave to zep, do not get depressed about this situation. We've got to keep this dirigible steady.

Poetry threads irk the hell out of me as well.

Expose the thread, then maybe we can mobilize, and expulse it, before it spreads like the swine flu.

You're right on.There should be an explanation regarding the deadbeats and their motives on this forum.I have yet to find their mission statement,if indeed they have one.

Above all,slave to zep, do not get depressed about this situation. We've got to keep this dirigible steady.

hi jabe

just to clarify ..... it was only one poem that made me unhappy, and also the following comments/motives from that author. but i think he/she is gone now ....

Which, of course, doesn't mean he's gone. He's here right now, enjoying every moment of the shit he's stirred. You just have to feel sorry for people like that, because it's beyond pathetic.

That lowlife had to be the most shameful part of this sites history...as well as EM. I almost left the site forever over "that".

Someone made a decision on my behalf that I had no knowledge of until after the event. That made me very fucking unhappy.

i feel for you on this one...have a sister-IN-LAW who elected to tell me AFTER the funeral that MY uncle had died...she decided for me that i lived too far to go to the funeral and therefore i did not need to know about it...this has happened TWICE!!!...while i was living STATESIDE!!!

My A/C decided to act up this morning, on a day when it's supposed to reach nearly 100 degrees. Since someone is coming over to fix it I had to cancel previous plans, and I'll have to dip into my emergency fund to pay for the repairs. :angry:

Edited by Zepulon

Hi, to everyone above me. Sorry for all your woes re: illness and discord. Re: how people treat one another, I hear ya. :wave:

This one was really yesterday. Sorry. To mad to talk about it. Anyway, a colleague (an adult, mind you) wronged me on several occasions over the past six months. She bad-mouthed me. She basically refuses to come to a mutually agreeable resolution, despite my sincere efforts to have a friendly one-on-one talk. Instead, she basically told me to "talk to the hand". :(smiley_emoticons_basketball.gif

Edited by Fan_S.

i feel for you on this one...have a sister-IN-LAW who elected to tell me AFTER the funeral that MY uncle had died...she decided for me that i lived too far to go to the funeral and therefore i did not need to know about it...this has happened TWICE!!!...while i was living STATESIDE!!!

That's awful. I'm so sorry, Marolyn :console:

Whilst the decision made on my behalf wasn't as distressing as what happened to you, I still would've appreciated the freedom to have made the choice myself. This decision wasn't made on the basis of what was 'best' for me, it was done on the basis of sheer presumption.

It's all been sorted out now, though. Hopefully.

That's awful. I'm so sorry, Marolyn :console:

Whilst the decision made on my behalf wasn't as distressing as what happened to you, I still would've appreciated the freedom to have made the choice myself. This decision wasn't made on the basis of what was 'best' for me, it was done on the basis of sheer presumption.

It's all been sorted out now, though. Hopefully.

Happy to hear it appears to have been sorted out :)

Oh he's posted his mission statement many times. It just gets deleted the second the mods spot it. His mission is to make us all miserable because we've exposed him for what he is (ie: a degenerate). He will "always be here to f**k with us "watchdawgs". For some reason he seems to labor under the delusion that he really affects us. Personally to me it's little more than taking out the garbage when the bag gets full.