What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

led zep girls'' new avatar doesn't show up for me .... :(

just found out my car needs a new starter motor and a new drive shaft ( think that's what he said, lol ) = $500 or so .... ouch!!

I'm sorry to hear about your car. Working on cars can get really expensive quick. I wish you luck.

This is my avatar. Can you see it now?

post-14213-0-48847300-1358183109.jpg

Netgear Support. Norton support. I get a new cable for the all in one printer and all the driver software was uninstalled and re installed and the damn ink cartridge seems to be faulty. I will have to eat the money I paid for that a couple months back. These ink cartridges are not cheap. Now I get some bitch and am calling again to Norton to find out why I cant use my Norton 360 on the Kindle Fire when I brought up the page on it?

IE is crashing on my brand new laptop everytime I try to watch a YouTube video. It's the damned Flash add on that they haven't gotten the bug out of in the last 2 releases. I've tried everything I can think of...anyone have any ideas? It's that ocx file. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

Oh, and just general malaise and crankiness sad.gif

Edited to correct file extention from oxc to ocx and add a whine about dyslexia wink.gif

Oh my God. How have you been?

Still sick, but a bit better. Procedure duly cancelled (the clerk thanked me... twice). Meanwhile, our 33-34 degree rain is changing over to sleet and freezing rain. :freezing:

(4 days ago, it was 70 out). :baby:

But... the good news is... I already took the trash cans down a little bit ago. It didn't seem likely to get drier or warmer anytime soon, so that was a good plan.

Today is the first day of an eight week weight loss challenge that I signed up with a group of friends and I can potentially win $400.

I am having massive cravings for chocolate! Aggggghhhhhh!!!!

That is all...

I always tell my wife to eat when I do, unfortunately she doesn't. Yet she keeps on complaining about losing weight, she's the only person I know who can eat whilst cooking the evening meal.

Thanks Slave!

Joe, I was just complaining. I am now at an age where I gain weight just by looking at food. I messed myself up by eating whatever I wanted during the two and a half weeks the boys had off for Christmas break. Carbs, fried foods and desserts, oh my!

Now I m back to eating one dessert/week, one indulgent meal/week and cardio 6/week. My body is pissed at me at the moment.

Glad to hear that you are ok.. hope the damage is not to bad for the car...

Aww you shouldn't be worried about me on your birthday!! (Happy Birthday by the way! :birthday:) But thank you :) And yeah it's not too much; nothing cosmetic at least (somehow) just like sway bars, linkages, control arms that sorta thing. I'll find out the full list of troubles tomorrow!

Also one to add was hearing that HMV has gone into administration. First Virgin, then Zavvi, now this! Where are people meant to buy music anymore?!

Having a car accident today. This is just not my week! Everything's fine except for the car though so I guess I should be happy...

Any car accident you walk away from is a good car accident! Well, sort of. You know what I mean. Glad you are okay.

I like how you listed the suspension components that might be damaged. I think most people could not identify them.

Sad indeed about HMV, I have been a supporter.

Happy birthday Fool In The Rain!

Aww you shouldn't be worried about me on your birthday!! (Happy Birthday by the way! :birthday:) But thank you :) And yeah it's not too much; nothing cosmetic at least (somehow) just like sway bars, linkages, control arms that sorta thing. I'll find out the full list of troubles tomorrow!

Also one to add was hearing that HMV has gone into administration. First Virgin, then Zavvi, now this! Where are people meant to buy music anymore?!

Thank-you april_lynn

Hope that the cost won't be too painful for your car..

yes another good Music store has bit the dust, thanks to the Internet,ebay Downloads, Play,Amazon but to name a few.

I feel sorry for those people who where given Gift Vouchers for Christmas, who have been waiting to buy that something special, those Vouchers are now worth nothing...

Thank-you MINI_Zoso

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Any car accident you walk away from is a good car accident! Well, sort of. You know what I mean. Glad you are okay.

I like how you listed the suspension components that might be damaged. I think most people could not identify them.

Sad indeed about HMV, I have been a supporter.

Happy birthday Fool In The Rain!

That's very true! I am grateful that it wasn't worse for sure. Thank you :)

Oh I can't either really! :D I just know what the garage told me; I'm sure I'll be very familiar with them after tomorrow though!!

Thank-you april_lynn

Hope that the cost won't be too painful for your car..

yes another good Music store has bit the dust, thanks to the Internet,ebay Downloads, Play,Amazon but to name a few.

I feel sorry for those people who where given Gift Vouchers for Christmas, who have been waiting to buy that something special, those Vouchers are now worth nothing...

Thank-you MINI_Zoso

Thank you! Me too :D

Yeah stupid MP3's. I don't know how people can be content buying those. What about artwork and being able to actually hold something in your hands?! Ha oh no I didn't think of that! Aww that is awful!