What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

Having a car accident today. This is just not my week! Everything's fine except for the car though so I guess I should be happy...

And that the car can be replaced but you can't. Take it easy tonight and relax as much as you can. You and Ally need to put in a Zep DVD and try to forget today knowing tomorrow will be better.

Sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm very glad you are o.k. :)

And that the car can be replaced but you can't. Take it easy tonight and relax as much as you can. You and Ally need to put in a Zep DVD and try to forget today knowing tomorrow will be better.

Aww you guys are so sweet! Thank you so much! That's a crackin idea Texas Melanie! I think I will :D

Ally, I was all set to write you a good luck on your surgery post today and now I see it's been postponed yet again.

Grrrrrr....you've gotta be feeling pretty pissed about this and I'm sorry you've gotta play the waiting game again. One day, my fine fellow...one day.

Ally, I was all set to write you a good luck on your surgery post today and now I see it's been postponed yet again.

Grrrrrr....you've gotta be feeling pretty pissed about this and I'm sorry you've gotta play the waiting game again. One day, my fine fellow...one day.

I was pissed when I got the call yesterday but there's really no point in staying mad. If there was something else I could do to make it happen, I'd do it but, there isn't. I'll just do what I gotta do and hope that the wait isn't too much longer

I was pissed when I got the call yesterday but there's really no point in staying mad. If there was something else I could do to make it happen, I'd do it but, there isn't. I'll just do what I gotta do and hope that the wait isn't too much longer

I have to say in my neck of the woods I just cannot see this happening to someone. Our medical has its problems, but no way would they leave someone hanging. If they bumped your surgery due to diabetic case or something, you would be in hours later. You would not be sent home.

I have to say in my neck of the woods I just cannot see this happening to someone. Our medical has its problems, but no way would they leave someone hanging. If they bumped your surgery due to diabetic case or something, you would be in hours later. You would not be sent home.

I wasn't sent home Rick. It was cancelled a day before. That said, yeah, there are some serious problems within our system. I don't really want to get into a debate about it all but from what I've been led to believe, the issue is over what our provincial government is willing to pay an anesthesiologist. With the cost of living in Vancouver being as high as it is, many choose not to work here and that my friend has created a shortage of them. Hence, the prioritizing of surgeries. It's all about money Rick

I wasn't sent home Rick. It was cancelled a day before. That said, yeah, there are some serious problems within our system. I don't really want to get into a debate about it all but from what I've been led to believe, the issue is over what our provincial government is willing to pay an anesthesiologist. With the cost of living in Vancouver being as high as it is, many choose not to work here and that my friend has created a shortage of them. Hence, the prioritizing of surgeries. It's all about money Rick

It makes the world go round I guess.

I am running out of patience. This fucking Verizon tech was due here and I have no land line. Then I have to get on the phone with support from Netgear and talk to some jamoke halfway around the world in India, give him control of my laptop and get fucked some more. No communication with the printer. Bought the cable, new ink cartrdges, and I am still down. you wonder why I pop fuckiing pills

It makes the world go round I guess.

I am running out of patience. This fucking Verizon tech was due here and I have no land line. Then I have to get on the phone with support from Netgear and talk to some jamoke halfway around the world in India, give him control of my laptop and get fucked some more. No communication with the printer. Bought the cable, new ink cartrdges, and I am still down. you wonder why I pop fuckiing pills

Same here (no communication with printer). I think in my case the printer needs to be reconnected to the wireless router; I have to dig through the file to find the instructions again.

Sorry to hear that Esther. Did you get snow? We don't have anything in Baltimore. So much for the winter blast

Police action on 270, then a huge accident at Old Georgetown Road backed up the Beltway way past I66. I go from Tysons (aka The 7th Circle of Hell) to Upper Silver Spring. Should take between 45 and 55 minutes. Sometimes it doesn't... ah well.

Yesterday I left work at 3 so I wouldn't get stuck in the snow. The only white stuff on the road was about a ton of salt :)

Police action on 270, then a huge accident at Old Georgetown Road backed up the Beltway way past I66. I go from Tysons (aka The 7th Circle of Hell) to Upper Silver Spring. Should take between 45 and 55 minutes. Sometimes it doesn't... ah well.

Yesterday I left work at 3 so I wouldn't get stuck in the snow. The only white stuff on the road was about a ton of salt :)

It was all over the shoulder on 50. I have a Friday escape route. I never use I 95 or 295 on days I anticipate heavy traffic. It has taken me upwards of 3 hrs to make a 55 mile trip. I go 12 miles extra to save 45 minutes to an hour. I consider myself fortunate when I hear traffic reports from. 66, 270 and GT pike. And thank goodness my yabba dabb do quitting time is 3:15, God Bless you.

It was all over the shoulder on 50. I have a Friday escape route. I never use I 95 or 295 on days I anticipate heavy traffic. It has taken me upwards of 3 hrs to make a 55 mile trip. I go 12 miles extra to save 45 minutes to an hour. I consider myself fortunate when I hear traffic reports from. 66, 270 and GT pike. And thank goodness my yabba dabb do quitting time is 3:15, God Bless you.

I guess I should feel fortunate about my 12 minute commute! If traffic is heavy it takes me about 14 minutes.

Wow...you have a 55 mile commute - one way? And I thought my 26 miles to the office was a lot.

Today, Verizon has made my unhappy. Just not my week, I guess.